Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

-zoxan-

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

-zoxan-

It's interesting how Barnes always has a strip of blue to his sides. =p

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

G.I.R

Quote from: "Barnes"I finally have some Strider ready. :)

"Barnes's desktop shall never leave Eurasia alive!!!"

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Barnes

Quote from: "-zoxan-"It's interesting how Barnes always has a strip of blue to his sides. =p

I don't stretch the images too far, thats why. The blue you see is the default desktop.

Quote from: "G.I.R.""Barnes's desktop shall never leave Eurasia alive!!!"

"Take me to your boss."
That's awesome of you to know that, G.I.R.

HUZZAH!
Yay, Haruko.

zoupzuop2

Now that I have my own laptop, I finally feel free enough to have a background that I like without worrying about other people getting all weirded out. It's my computer, darnit, and who are they to judge?!?
YAY INSECURITY!!

(Although, truthfully, I don't tend to like having too much Ranma-chan on the background. IF people see that and they know what R½ is, they tend to get all the wrong idea. 0_o)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

shortpachoo

Quote from: "Tsubasa"

Tsubasa can I get a copy of that desktop wallpaper and/or could tell me where to get it plus more.  

Been looking for some Code Geass Wallpaper especially of CC (girl with green hair).

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

G.I.R

Foxwolfe

Where does everyone go for their walls (in particular you all with widescreen monitors), I mainly just hit up anime paper as of late but havent really bothered to see if theres any other good places out there at the moment.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Foxwolfe"Where does everyone go for their walls (in particular you all with widescreen monitors), I mainly just hit up anime paper as of late but havent really bothered to see if theres any other good places out there at the moment.

This is where I go to now:

http://www.4chan.org

go to /w/ which is Anime/Wallpapers

and

Danbooru: http://danbooru.donmai.us/

This my new one, since it's the holidays and all, and yes, Rin and Saber wearing Christmas Outfits makes them look really hot :D *chuckles*

screen resolution 1280x1024
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Magical Senpai

And just for kicks, one I had during summer of 05...

Tsubasa

Quote from: "shortpachoo"Tsubasa can I get a copy of that desktop wallpaper and/or could tell me where to get it plus more.  

Been looking for some Code Geass Wallpaper especially of CC (girl with green hair).
There aren't really any Code Geass walls out there.  I've looked. -.-  So I've taken to centering a smaller image on my desktop.  Here's the one I used.

Check out Danbooru listed above in Ryu's post for more C.C. images.  Just search for "cc."

P.S. Once again you, sir, have impeccable taste in anime.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Lucy! <3
piropiropiropiropiro!
</nayuki mode>
seriously, the cat in that picture draws my attention more than the girl... who is, nonetheless, pretty cute.

shortpachoo

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "shortpachoo"Tsubasa can I get a copy of that desktop wallpaper and/or could tell me where to get it plus more.  

There aren't really any Code Geass walls out there.  I've looked. -.-  So I've taken to centering a smaller image on my desktop.  Here's the one I used.

Check out Danbooru listed above in Ryu's post for more C.C. images.  Just search for "cc."

P.S. Once again you, sir, have impeccable taste in anime.

Lol, thanks

I found that image right after I posted but wasn't sure if you found an actually wallpaper of it.  Also did the CC search not much there are as good as that one.  Might try to do either a vector or screen shot from Code Geass to see if that works.  I will post it if I do.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"

And just for kicks, one I had during summer of 05...

Richie, by you're wallpaper, one would think you like maids or something.

RyuHayabusa

It's friday, so I had to change it:

Haruhi is HAWT Wearing that lol XD

screen resolution 1280x1024
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

^Nice! 8)

An F-Zero:Falcon Densetsu piece:

Note:I only post desktops from my MAC because my PC doesn't have internet anymore, and I'm afraid to show my PC desktop anyway 0_o
Yay, Haruko.

mDuo13

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"Haruhi is HAWT Wearing that lol XD
Well, it's more a matter of how LITTLE she actually is wearing that is making her look hot, I think.