Saimoe 2006 - ウワァ━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━ン!

Started by Spiritsnare, October 17, 2006, 08:13:05 AM

Spiritsnare

Yeah. Once you get to episode 7, I'll consider your opinion -- because that's the turning point.

edit Is it me, or is 4chan working on some sort of Suiseiseki attack to make sure that she gets top billing?
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "mDuo13"*starts watching Nanoha ep 1*

Wait one second... this looks familiar...
OH MY GOD I WATCHED THS AT FANIME. THIS is the Nanoha that everyone is raving about? It was SO GOD-AWFUL!

SERIOUSLY. The dumbest fanservicey, cheesey, cliché loli magical girl show (okay, the rest of the series might not be like that, but I don't have high hopes after this first episode) I have ever seen and people are this crazy about it? I CALL BULLSHIT.

WHAT IS MOE ABOUT THIS SQUEAKY-VOICED, GENERIC-AS-ALL HELL, NOT-EVEN-ANIMATED-NICELY LITTLE GIRL?

</rant>
#.# ~kills you~
Maybe try watching it without biased opinions?
You're missing out on greatness.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Quote from: "mDuo13"*starts watching Nanoha ep 1*

Wait one second... this looks familiar...
OH MY GOD I WATCHED THS AT FANIME. THIS is the Nanoha that everyone is raving about? It was SO GOD-AWFUL!

SERIOUSLY. The dumbest fanservicey, cheesey, cliché loli magical girl show (okay, the rest of the series might not be like that, but I don't have high hopes after this first episode) I have ever seen and people are this crazy about it? I CALL BULLSHIT.

WHAT IS MOE ABOUT THIS SQUEAKY-VOICED, GENERIC-AS-ALL HELL, NOT-EVEN-ANIMATED-NICELY LITTLE GIRL?

</rant>
I say give it more of a chance.  I personally think the series is awesome.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

-zoxan-

I watched the first 2 episodes, and I think it's average. BUT I'm also taking Ryu's and Spirit's word and hoping that it gets betteh.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

LastElixir

i wont lie, i was on the same boat as all you guys. Very skeptical, and usually cannot stand mahou shoujo series. Ep 1-3 is super typical, overdone stuff, but as it progresses, the true story starts to unfold itself, giving a more deeper story than any other mahou shoujo series ive ever seen. I will admit that it's one of those series for me that I love the characters far more than the story itself.

I think the key of Nanoha is to accept it as it is. It's very light-hearted and dark at the same time, and several awkward plotholes are noticible, but the characters are just so awesome to pass up lol.

Honestly, the first season ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD. Nanoha's power is all on the 2nd season.

eye em oh

j

Tsubasa

And Fate trounces Chikaru @ a 351 vote margin.

Good fight Chikaru, good fight.

Finals! Suiseiseki vs. Fate Testarossa!
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I just noticed something.  Saimoe 2005 finals was Souseiseki vs. Takamachi Nanoha.  This year it's Suiseiseki vs. Fate Testarossa. XD;
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

In spite of that, I voice my worry again:

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Is it me, or is 4chan working on some sort of Suiseiseki attack to make sure that she gets top billing?

Saimoe 2007 Finals: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden Overture) vs. Yagami Hayate (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)! 8DD

For an even better match, replace Hayate with Reinforce II...
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"In spite of that, I voice my worry again:

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Is it me, or is 4chan working on some sort of Suiseiseki attack to make sure that she gets top billing?
If so they should die... #.# J/k but they'd make her cry....

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Saimoe 2007 Finals: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden Overture) vs. Yagami Hayate (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)! 8DD

For an even better match, replace Hayate with Reinforce II...
I dunno. I kinda like Hayate. How 'bout Hayate vs. Reinforce II...?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LastElixir

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

-zoxan-

Well since Yuki lost to SSK (Spelling her "real name" is a pain) I want her to lose in the finals. Soshte, I'm rooting for fate, rawr....

:twisted:

Edito:

In my attempt to vote for Fate, I saw some links...

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up1/file/a1_063167.jpg
http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up1/file/a1_063165.jpg

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Chun

Sunara Ishi

D: I think the 4-chan'ers are being evil to fate. T.T

Chun: Go here
and get a code. Click the link on that page and it'll give you a page that will ask you to come back in about an hour or so. If you need to, translate the page with google translator.

(The code will be in brakets-> [[code]] )

After you get the code, go here and look for "ã,¢ãƒ‹ãƒ¡æœ€èŒãƒˆãƒ¼ãƒŠãƒ¡ãƒ³ãƒˆ2006 投票ã,¹ãƒ¬Round270" In the box below, type the code, then the name of who you are voting for->  <<name>>.
Quote from: "ex."
[[code]]

<<name>>
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Chun

Chun

Rumor has it the Desu conquers FATO-CHAN by a massive fake votage.

Desu is cool, but it's NOT MOE :/.

Confirmation:

Suiseiseki wins by 67 votes.

Quote有効ã,³ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãŒã,ã,‹ç¥¨ã®é †ä½
1位 2306票 翠星石@ローã,¼ãƒ³ãƒ¡ã,¤ãƒ‡ãƒ³ トロã,¤ãƒ¡ãƒ³ãƒˆ
2位 2239票 フã,§ã,¤ãƒˆãƒ»ãƒ†ã,¹ã,¿ãƒ­ãƒƒã,µï¼ é­"法å°'女リリã,«ãƒ«ãªã®ã¯A's

If true, today is officially National ORZ day. God damn some of those 4chan desutards... voting blindly and simply because you didn't see the other series ><. THAT'S HOW WE ELECTED DA PRESIDENT HUR HUR

Ugh... this ruined my day.

~Chun

Spiritsnare

Fate, you did well.

Congratulations to Suiseiseki for winning Saimoe 2006.

::stamps sad face on thread title::

EDIT: AMAGAD FATE WAS ON TOP UNTIL FIVE HOURS BEFORE CLOSING THE POLL! T_T
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Weak.  I don't know how to express my disappointment.  Especially if the result is artificial.
-Tsubasa