AQUA, ARIA (The ANIMATION, The NATURAL, The OVA~Arietta, The ORIGINATION)

Started by mDuo13, October 21, 2006, 01:07:05 AM

pockystix

Quote from: "Lisu"You could always have your room be a cuter sounding version of Nayuki's mornings....

Which I have on mein cell phone to wake me up every weekday morning. <3

CrystalNova seems to be back on the ARIA track[ish], so I'll be looking out for them when they finish the series. Hopefully they'll have a batch.
New sn = Meirin

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "pockystix"
Quote from: "Lisu"You could always have your room be a cuter sounding version of Nayuki's mornings....

I think he's referring not to Yuuichi's neko-on-house/Keropi clock, but Nayuki's Room of Infinite Ringing.
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "pockystix"

I think he's referring not to Yuuichi's neko-on-house/Keropi clock, but Nayuki's Room of Infinite Ringing.

I think I will need that, considering how deep I sleep. Ask Tsubasa/LastElixir or anyone who has seen me sleep in the wee hours at Lisu's place when I'm knocked out. This boy becomes a piece of rigid log.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

mDuo13

I just watched episode 16 of ARIA The NATURAL.

It was so good, it brought tears to my eyes. The beauty... the beauty!
<3 this show so much.

Lisu

Life is about to get better in late August:

1/6 Athena PVC .

I do think I beat my time in fastest reservation for a figure.

Lisu

Quote from: "Tsubasa"New 1/8 Alicia shown at Wanfesu.  Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get the 1/6 Alicia already out there.  Cause this one looks better, IMO.  July release @5500 yen.

Bump of chick- I mean thread, because of the Alicia goodness....

man, my room is going to get overrun by ARIA stuff....

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Lisu"Bump of chick- I mean thread, because of the Alicia goodness....
That's a pre-order right there.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LastElixir

man I had no idea this thread got bumped for the athena pvc, I want it but I'm torn because I want the 1/8s more. I may just wait for the 1/8 of orange planet chars.

j

Spiritsnare

bump

so i opened up episode six

and athena just walked past everyone and kicked alice out of the number one spot in my aria chara rankings

alice tried to make up for it with hitori-janken but failed miserably to the wonderfulness of athena

she is made of awesome
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"bump

so i opened up episode six

and athena just walked past everyone and kicked alice out of the number one spot in my aria chara rankings

alice tried to make up for it with hitori-janken but failed miserably to the wonderfulness of athena

she is made of awesome

took you long enough.

Current rankings:

1. Athena
2. Alice
3. Akira

srsly

j

mDuo13

LAST TWO EPISODES ARE OUT!!!

YESSSSSSSSSNOYESNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYESSSSSSSSSSs

... it's a good thing I still have 21-24 to watch also.

mDuo13

ok, episode 22 was...

Well, you'll have to watch for yourself. I have nothing to say about it.

I really liked ep 21 though. Most of the rest of you won't appreciate it quite as much, of course, but still.

So it's old news, but I just read today that the OVA is going to focus on ARIA Company before Akari arrived. Though since Erino Hazuki is listed in the ANN page, I guess I'm not left out entirely in the cold. Even if I was, though, the prospect of early ARIA Company has its own wonderful redeeming values. Some of you know precisely who I mean.

Spiritsnare

Stealth bump initiated.

So I got up to episode 12, and tried episode 13 and MPC went NO THIS FILE CANNOT BE RENDERED, which made me a sad, sad man. But episode 12 feels like a wonderful bridge - no pun intended - to ARIA the Natural, which you'll be providing me with...riiiiight, Lisu?

Quote from: "mDuo13"The prospect of early ARIA Company has its own wonderful redeeming values. Some of you know precisely who I mean.

WE DO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YES?
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LastElixir"akino ftfw amirite

j

indeed

I also like Akiko, although I think she's never seen/heard from again? Damn I want to see that episode again.
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

j
I also like Akiko, although I think she's never seen/heard from again? Damn I want to see that episode again.
Kanon guest appearance ftw?

LastElixir

Quote from: "mDuo13"

j
Kanon guest appearance ftw?

/gasp i need to see this

on a srs note, you are refering to Akira? because she makes like 5 appearances in the animation, and plenty more in the natural. (still not enough though, she needs her own episode imo kthx)

j

LastElixir

omg rome, wtf, omg wtf.

j

ps oh god akatsuki's mom is hot.

mDuo13

Quote from: "LastElixir"omg rome, wtf, omg wtf.

j

ps oh god akatsuki's mom is hot.
ROFL

SEE?! It's like, the most OMGWTF episode in all of ARIA so far. Probably.

and yes Akatsuki's mom is hot. That was one of the things I wanted to see your honest reaction to. Woody's mom isn't too bad either, considering.

Sunara Ishi

Almost finished with Aria the animation... Two episodes left. OwO I hope ep. 12 doesn't give me trouble. It can't be copied... T.T Hopefully, it'll read...

My rankings:

1. Alice
2. Alicia
3. Grandma

As for the presidents... Hime-sachou all the way~ <3 Followed by Maa...
Go Maa! Go! No flab can stop you!

On a couple side notes:
-I really wish we had hot springs here... I'd love to go to one someday~ <3

-Hime-sachou is male? O.o? I always thought he was a she... -.-;

For minor characters.. I also liked that one girl from ep. 4. Ami was it? (The one with the letter) And the free-ride girl from ep. 1...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula