Post ARCADE games you want to see for 2007 here

Started by deepbluevibes, October 22, 2006, 06:50:17 PM

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
Wow, I played that at Arcade Infinity. You know how rare it is to see one and play one??
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

Regardless of beatmania/IIDX's status as not-really-a-sim, I still say: put it in. :D (Yeah, I know, impossible for IIDX.)

Also, bring back both ParaParaParadise and DanceManiaX.
epic progressive

vox

otakuapprentice

some that i would like to see return that probably will are Maximum Tune2, DDR, and basically everything that was there for 2006.

one request that i would like to make is for a greater presence of shoot-em-ups, like espgaluda, dolphin blue, and the sort.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

HentaiTentacleDemon

The arcade industry would have ended in the 90's if it weren't for fighting games, so I'm gonna suggest:

Capcom vs SNK 2
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Guilty Gear XX: #Accent Core
Soul Calibur 3: Arcade Edition
Tekken 5.2: Dark Resurrection
King of Fighter XI

These games are guaranteed to draw a crowd of people from shoryuken.com. I too would like to see Melty Blood, but last I've heard, it was really expensive. bytheway, will you people be using the same vendor, OnCampus Entertainment?

EDIT: changed GG:Reload to GG:Accent Core

UnReal31337

I'd really like to see:
Maximum Tune 2
Inital D 3
DDR Extreme 2
Time Crisis 4

And maybe a Wii section if possible.
[Will update soon]

Demon-Z

maximum tune 2 (my 750 hp supra is on 1 though =(
ddr
MARVEL VS CAPCOM
POWERSTONE 2

Snow Ninja

I'd LOVE to see the New Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star) Fighting Game. I'm DYING to play that game being an avid fan of the series! I hope they get it at the con, cause then I know what I'm going to spend at least $50 on...

deepbluevibes

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "Snow Ninja"I'd LOVE to see the New Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star) Fighting Game. I'm DYING to play that game being an avid fan of the series! I hope they get it at the con, cause then I know what I'm going to spend at least $50 on...

Seconded! I know that AX had the FotNS game where it is kinda like Mocap Boxing but you hit these cusions for the punch. I dunno how easy that is to get in the bay area but who knows!

Also I would love to see the two samurai simulators one is the Namco game (I forgot the name) that is at Dave and Busters and there is another one by Konami that came out a couple of years ago.. ugh I forgot what it was called but both are pretty damn cool and give you a work out.

Too bad there isn't a GOD HAND arcade machine.. oh god that game is mindless fun!

Asa_Gohan

the new guitarfreaks and drum mania sessioned. I got so mad when it broke down and we were unable to session...That like just killed the arcade for me...

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

babytealeaf

Time Crisis 4
Para Para Paradise
DDR
Guitar Freaks

and that super addictive Fancy Lifter game that was there this year.. I spent so much money on that game :x  But I did win a cute Hello Kitty :D

BlueNocturne

Quote from: "babytealeaf"Time Crisis 4
Para Para Paradise
DDR
Guitar Freaks

and that super addictive Fancy Lifter game that was there this year.. I spent so much money on that game :x  But I did win a cute Hello Kitty :D
Good picks. :D It's always fun playing new Bemani games and trying out the new songs. The new Time Crisis also looks really good. I can't believe its already been 10 years since the series started.

Some others I'll be hoping to play soon..
After Burner Climax
Virtua Fighter 5
Initial D Stage 4
Beatmania IIDX 14 Gold

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

deepbluevibes

Emerge

anything guilty gear (goes without saying), and maybe im just getting my hopes up...but guilty gear accent core

and of course, melty blood act cadenza would be nice (i know this got a recent ps2 release, but...yeah)

lying is an art form

Bemani games. All of them. Especially the latest GF and DDR SuperNOVA.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

cappeh

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Regardless of beatmania/IIDX's status as not-really-a-sim, I still say: put it in. :D (Yeah, I know, impossible for IIDX.)

Also, bring back both ParaParaParadise and DanceManiaX.
seconde'd/third'd/whateverd'd, for the freakin win.
hi i lav u

zoupzuop2

What I figure would be ideal:
    *Initial D (Any)
    *DDR:SN and ITG2 (Some people aren't easily pleased with the former...)
    *Sh'mups of any sort
    *GG "Whichever-one(s)-has/have-Buri"
    *Bemani games (DanceManiaX, PPP Any mix, IIDX/BM, (G/D)-F Any Mix, etc.)
    *Fighters! Street Fighter VS. Whatever franchise they're facing
this week...[/list]
And, if ANYONE can find the DDR Disney Eurobeat mix, they infinitely have ALL my secks.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BlueNocturne"Beatmania IIDX 14 Gold
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

(I apologize for the comment, but I realistically think that if we're even going to have IIDX in the first place, it's probably going to be an older style. I'm hoping for 9th+.)

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"What I figure would be ideal:
  • GG "Whichever-one(s)-has/have-Buri"

I'll take Zoup's comment one step further and request GGXX Accent-Core - I'm pretty sure it should be released by Fanime! - if not, then Slash.
epic progressive

vox