Post ARCADE games you want to see for 2007 here

Started by deepbluevibes, October 22, 2006, 06:50:17 PM

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

BP!

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Barnes"F-Zero AX
seconded
Thirded, and impossible.

I don't think there's an F-Zero AX machine in the Bay Area anymore. The only one I ever knew of was the good old Deluxe Cabinet at SVGL. It's long gone, and it's whereabouts are unknown.

If there actually is one in the Bay Area still, it should be brought to Fanime.

Only other games I can think of are Hokuto no Ken and GitaDora V3.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BP!"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Barnes"F-Zero AX
seconded
Thirded, and impossible.

Fourthed.

And oh, it's possible. Way more possible than iDOLM@STER and - what I personally want - Aquarian Age Alternative.
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

Spiritsnare

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

Too bad it seems like a lot of good games in Japan have some sort of network connection/nationwide ranking. Sure, sometimes, it can be disabled (e.g. most Bemani), but...x.x
epic progressive

vox

YoureMyHiro

So, is there any official word on the list of games being provided by OCE this year?

magz

My recommendation would be to get both Accent Core and Slash as not many people have much experience in playing AC. There would be a better chance of really good matches if Slash was present, but if it would be possible to swing both machines, that would be the best of both worlds.

Edit: And I know this is a long shot, but an MBAC ver.B cabinet would be quite awesome as well.