Post ARCADE games you want to see for 2007 here

Started by deepbluevibes, October 22, 2006, 06:50:17 PM

alkaline

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Pump It Up: Something. Heh, anything really. Has Fanime EVER had Pump?
DDR 4th Mix+
DDR Supernova

Beyond that, I'm happy. All I need is 3rd Strike to be honest ;D

Barnes

Quote from: "alkaline"Pump It Up: Something. Heh, anything really. Has Fanime EVER had Pump?

In all my years of going, I can say:no.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

deepbluevibes

serajwl

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

qft on all games except supernova, just because an itg r21 with hacked songs can get you any supernova song you want, and because itg r21 period = infinite # of songs so yeah

otherwise yeah definitely all those games[/quote]

I think you just don;t like DDR.

I remember what you said about it last year. I c wut u did thar.

I don't think that DDR players like myself are going to bother going out and gettign a flash drive to load the songs and step charts on to ITG.

However, I think we should go with Extreme instead of Supernova. Extreme just has a bunch of older stuff that supernova doesn't.

mDuo13

I'd prefer to see Extreme, too, but Supernova is ok.

deepbluevibes

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Spiritsnare

...How about we leave it at 1x Extreme, 1x SuperNOVA, 1x ITG r21, and 1x PIU Zero? That'd be ideal.
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

serajwl

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

You were bashing DDR last year hard core status along with the people who played it. I remember *slinty eyes*

As far as supernova goes, it's not just about the songs. The options for supernova can't even compare to what you had in Extreme, especially with the arrow colors and such.

Supernova is cool and all, but if I had a choice, I would go with Exteme.

And I demand your source for that there expansion. I call BS.

deepbluevibes

serajwl

Okay, look, I'm sorry that you have to be so crazy about "which version is better blah blah blah" (and Supernova does NOT have Solo. At least not the arcade version) I never cared enough about DDR to be part of a "community". I'm pretty content with playing casually.

As for not knowing much, I have not exibited my knowledge of DDR. You are jumping to conclusions, probably because of the lack of information that I decided to provide. I was giving my OPINION. Look through, I did not give facts. Granted, I may have stated my opinions as facts, but anybody could read that I was stating an opinion.

And I don't think I need to know stuff about DDR to be able to play a stupid game. I don't need to know a whole freaking history to know what I like.

Supernova got rid of quite a few songs that I really enjoyed. Even if it was just five or so songs, they were five or so GOOD songs. And I think a good majority of the other DDR players would agree with me.

SO, please stop being such a big-headed windbag and drop it.

deepbluevibes

otakuya

-DDR SuperNova (don't care about the bashing, I still like it)
-Initial D 3rd Stage or 4th Stage
-Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 (4 players)
-Need For Speed Underground arcade
-Daytona USA (8 players!) (ah...classic)
-Mario Kart Arcade GP
-Standard fighting games: MvC2, CvS2, SCIII, T5DR, GGXXS, SFIII3S, KOF XI, KOF XII, NGBC, etc...
-Guitar Freaks/DrumMania V or V2 linked
-Para Para Paradise 2nd Mix
-Dance Maniax 2nd Mix
-Golden Tee or Tiger Woods (... what? XD)
-Virtua Cop (whatever version is latest)
-Time Crisis 4
-Chocolate Factory
-Tetris, Ms. Pac-Man, Centipede, Galaga, other classic arcades

deepbluevibes

alkaline

I just wanted to play Smoke and Bad Girls  :(

deepbluevibes

Ari

Quote from: "Kazuko"x: bring back Para Para Paradise <3333333333 OMG I had so much fun on that

X3 and and some House of the dead :3

Pop'n Music~ <333333

Definitely house of the dead. I like the one with the shotgun! XD But my arm gets tired after a while... Lmao.

YoureMyHiro

Im pretty sure Ive mentioned this several times before but lets be sure to have 3S and CvS2. DDR, ITG or Pump, it doesnt matter anymore, its just for fun, Noobs and Veterans alike will play them regardless; however, my preference is for DDR. If they have SN, then Ill play SN if they have Extreme then Ill play Extreme but I dont like to get that sweaty anymore.

Small reminder: Leave Para to the girls, guys burn my retnas when theyre on that machine. Cop some rhythm too, Ill watch Sony if I want to see Robots do Velfare.

deepbluevibes