Post ARCADE games you want to see for 2007 here

Started by deepbluevibes, October 22, 2006, 06:50:17 PM

gmontem

Would love to see Raiden 2 or Raiden DX as one of the shmups in the arcades this year.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

deepbluevibes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
i would go with esp.galuda over esp.ra.de, but to be able to get both would be so damn awesome!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

deepbluevibes

Sygmus

I want to see Keyboard Mania at Fanime again.  I was so disappointed that it wasn't there last year.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Sygmus"I want to see Keyboard Mania at Fanime again.  I was so disappointed that it wasn't there last year.
CONCURRED! SECONDED! APPROVED!

...please.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

arcadiapandora

Puzzle Fighters II!

Please god, bring in a puzzle fighters machine. I promise you will get every spare quarter I have. I love that game, and it'd be nice to get some competition once in awhile.
<3

raltga

dolphin blue, esp.galuda, SF3 third strike, and soul caliber whatever; some pinball machines would actually be pretty dope as non-otaku as that may sound ;P

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "raltga"...would actually be pretty dope as non-otaku as that may sound ;P
*GASP* NON-OTAKU TALK! WE JUDGE YOU!!! JUDGE JUDGE JUDGY JUDGE JUDGITY JUDGE JUDGE!!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "raltga"dolphin blue, esp.galuda, SF3 third strike, and soul caliber whatever; some pinball machines would actually be pretty dope as non-otaku as that may sound ;P
oh god, i almost forgot about dolphin blue! if they can bring that back, i will be so damn happy!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "arcadiapandora"Puzzle Fighters II!

Please god, bring in a puzzle fighters machine. I promise you will get every spare quarter I have. I love that game, and it'd be nice to get some competition once in awhile.
Ill bring my Sister, she'll give you some competition. She plays that alot, in fact I dont think Ive ever seen her lose at MGL but then again only guys who think they can hook up with her try playing her but she really is pretty good.

gmontem

I have no strategy in Super Puzzle Fighter 2.  All I do is play at the fastest setting and drop items as quickly as possible.  Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I'd say my playing style for this game is analogous to button mashing in fighting games. XD
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "gmontem"I have no strategy in Super Puzzle Fighter 2.  All I do is play at the fastest setting and drop items as quickly as possible.  Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I'd say my playing style for this game is analogous to button mashing in fighting games. XD

Haha, I do that too and sometimes I win. Good analogy to button mashing.

otakuya

abcbadcat

Soul Calibur 3
Initial D v3 or v4
Para Para
IIDX Happy Sky or later

Khaistyle

IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX

Yeah that won't happen. If OCE could track down a Beatmania III: The Final machine (not 7th mix I play that like every other day.) that would also be alright. Since I already have the floppy drives for Sozai mode.

I dunno if everyone's read it or not, but Dave and Buster's is considering the purchase of IIDX GOLD in their locations nationwide (aparrently they loved it at ASI in Vegas.)
Since I'm drinkin' age, and a devoted follower towards IIDX god-tier status, I believe this would be the nail in golfland's coffin for me.
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Khaistyle"IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX

Yeah that won't happen. If OCE could track down a Beatmania III: The Final machine (not 7th mix I play that like every other day.) that would also be alright. Since I already have the floppy drives for Sozai mode.

I dunno if everyone's read it or not, but Dave and Buster's is considering the purchase of IIDX GOLD in their locations nationwide (aparrently they loved it at ASI in Vegas.)
Since I'm drinkin' age, and a devoted follower towards IIDX god-tier status, I believe this would be the nail in golfland's coffin for me.
Hehe if that happens we can go have a trip down there on one of the saturdays and play iidx drunk!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Khaistyle"IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX
IIDX

I know, its awesome huh? They already have PIU:ZERO there, which is great when I feel like playing late nights.

deepbluevibes

MayFanatic

Guilty Gear XX Slash

I'll help start one up if we can get enough people to join in.