Recruiting Models, Designers, and Volunteers

Started by Captaine Kit, October 28, 2006, 09:01:53 PM

Captaine Kit

If you are homme (male), femme (female), androgynous or trans;
if you are petite or tall;
if you are frail, tough, voluptuous, and feel really photogenic;
if you are confident, timely, and professional with zero or some or lots of experience:
Please apply as a model!

If you are rich and experienced;
if you are poor and experienced;
if you have a portfolio and want to add to it;
if you are able to turn out design concepts in a month and produce them in the two months afterwards:
Please apply as a designer!

If you are personable;
if you know how to use a needle & thread but aren't designing yet;
if you want to help put together Antagonite Fashion and gain top-notch experience in professionalism;
if you're studying photography, fashion, cosmetics, stagetech, or marketing:
Please apply as a volunteer (usher, staffer, apprentice, etc).

Hey there.  Curator and Executive Producer for FanimeCon's Antagonite Fashion.  This show is for the exhibition of several SF Bay Area designers and designers in the anime community.  Antagonite will be held with Fanime’s MusicFest, the concert event featuring indy musicians from the Japanese and stateside scenes.

We are looking for models, designers, and volunteers.  Models with any level of experience (or none!) are welcome.  We need all body types, even the voluptuous.  Designers and photographers are subject to discussion and approval of their work (portfolio review).  All applicants must apply with a physical copy of the interest form.  You can download the form and the calendar of deadlines on the Yahoo Group entitled "Antagonite".  More details on the site.
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

veggieq

I requested a membership to your Yahoo group and am currently waiting for approval.  I'm interested in the modeling. (:

Lawliet

Boku wa L desu~

Lawliet

This goes towards hours for ticket price refund right?
Boku wa L desu~

Anigamer

What do i doafter finishing the application?
email it to where?

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ooooo! I wanna try to sign up for this! I'd LOVE to be a TG model!! <3 <3

I'll also totally work for free if that's what it takes! <3

Also...where in the world do I send my application?! @.@