Hotel recommendations please :3

Started by may_shall_win, October 29, 2006, 07:31:22 PM

may_shall_win

...yeah right now my friends and i are high school students and right now we have a small amount of money to afford a hotel. Which would be the best hotel for my friends and i to stay in?

By the way.... i'll post what i get so yeah..if someone does know which hotel is good for my friends and i please say so

lets say *we* for each month *we* get

each month = 20 dollars
christmas money = 40-60 dollars

yeah thats all...i would appriciate it if you could help my friends and i
:3

Capt. Bob

Well, the closest Motel 6 is 4.83 Kilometers (3 Miles) away.
   http://tinyurl.com/ylj9m8

Pickt J00

Actually.. Motel 6 won't be so bad for us! We'd get excercise every morning. xD

[size=11]Are you ready for this?[/size]

babytealeaf

there's a ramada about 2 blocks away. i stayed there with my friends before; it's really cheap and has continental breakfast plus free parking!

Pickt J00

We could do that too! And we don't need parking! xD

[size=11]Are you ready for this?[/size]

Lizchan33

valley park is 2.6 miles from the center but it has complementary breakfast and dinner and it's around 72 for a room(before tax)
I stayed there last year and it was great, the only downfall was shuttling back and forth....

SuperKawaiiNeko

Eeeeeh....72 a night and youre not even AT the con, so you cant just go back to the room really fast if you have/want to? Or move back and forth after hours?

Personally, I'd just pay the extra 27 a night for the con room, if I could <_<

Hmm...complimentary dinner, too? I didnt see that part.... still though. Theres a huge difference between staying AT the con and...um...not. Especially if youre active at all hours like me XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Lizchan33

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Eeeeeh....72 a night and youre not even AT the con, so you cant just go back to the room really fast if you have/want to? Or move back and forth after hours?

Personally, I'd just pay the extra 27 a night for the con room, if I could <_<

Hmm...complimentary dinner, too? I didnt see that part.... still though. Theres a huge difference between staying AT the con and...um...not. Especially if youre active at all hours like me XD
well I was going back and forth with the help of my mom in the middle of the night so it wasn't too bad...
I might not go there this year even though the complementary hot breakfast and dinner was awsome....