Anyone comming from out of state?

Started by SilverStarboy, November 07, 2006, 06:57:51 PM

SilverStarboy

As for myself. Im comming from litterally across the US(Virginia). Just wondered if anyone else was comming from out of state
Dragon of the Wind

[size=25]風[/size]

Capt. Bob

phoenixphire24

I'm coming from Wisconsin. I just moved from Sacramento, and going to Fanime is something my friends and I do every year. So I'm going to fly out and join them because it would be a shame to miss out just because of the distance.  :wink:

Moonblossom

trupnoi

I'm originally from Cali, but military had me stationed in New Mehico

Yunri-Chan

One of my good friends is coming down from Washington... :3

You know who you are.
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Ruby

I used to live in California, but now I live in New York...so, I'm coming to Fanime from New York now XD Yaaay.
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Kuro Fuugetsu

Coming from California, SoCal to be specific.
"Tenchi ni musou no mai da" - Anji Mito, Guilty Gear XX Slash

jack

If I can actually make it over this year I'd be coming from the Florida panhandle. Gonna make a vacation out of it, I think.
a student is not a tangerine.

Jaqueline Dempsey
Fanime art staff
http://poorjack.deviantart.com

Moonblossom

I think anyone who has to switch planes to get to Fanime deserves a free cookie or something. >3

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Moonblossom"I think anyone who has to switch planes to get to Fanime deserves a free cookie or something. >3

I totally agree  :wink:

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Moonblossom"I think anyone who has to switch planes to get to Fanime deserves a free cookie or something. >3

That would be a cool idea. Make that thread on the suggestions and idea forum.

Like, if you present your boarding pass or whatever for your flight to fanime you can get entered into a special drawing or something. That would be cool for all of those people willing to travel so far for Fanime. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Moonblossom

Hehe, I was kidding, really. ~.~;;

Chuco

I'll be representing the great state of Texas ^^

Ruby

lol :P I wish I were going to Fanime this year! But I can'tttt T___T If I was, I'd be coming all the way from New York this time! Wheee~ Since I no longer live in California *siiigh* lol. Maybe next year.. :(
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;