What are YOU going to buy in 2007?

Started by lying is an art form, November 08, 2006, 02:11:43 AM

Moonblossom

Ever since I found out Junkyspot is going to have a booth in the dealer room, I have been trying very hard to convince myself not to buy a vinyl Obitsu ball-joint doll...  :oops: I guess we'll see what happens...

I've also got customs to worry about, heading back into Canada. Technically I'm only allowed to bring home $200 CDN worth of stuff, since I'll be in the US for less than 7 days. Blargh.

Knightfire

Try to complete my Berserk Manga Collection. As well as replace my Elfen Lied and Excel Saga that got stolen in April  :(
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Kiba

One of the few things I'll be actively looking for in the Dealers Room is a BL ArtBook. Not a specific series though which people don't usually seem to understand. I just remember a couple years ago buying one and it was titled Tsubasa. It wasn't work from CLAMP though and it wasn't any of their characters. A little confused on that bit, but whatever. So anywho, I'm mostly just looking for pretty art, whether in the Dealers Room or Artist Alley ^_^
Not funny...:(

G.I.R

What will I buy?  depends on what goodies "VideoGamesNewYork" brings. :D  But I'm hopeing to catch up on some DVD's and Manga I need.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Kiba"One of the few things I'll be actively looking for in the Dealers Room is a BL ArtBook.

....what is BL?
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Tsubasa

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"
Quote from: "Kiba"One of the few things I'll be actively looking for in the Dealers Room is a BL ArtBook.

....what is BL?
Boys' Love.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"

....what is BL?
Boys' Love.

Thank you, Tsubasa. I feel like a noob for not thinking of that myself ^_^0

Head of Volunteers 2010

Makou

Anything Touhou related is mine, but I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be anything like that. *Wants a Sakuya wallscroll

Jelly Soup

This year.....I think I'm finally going to buy some yaoi doujinshi. I've been thinking about it since I started attending the con, but this year...I think I'm finally going to do it.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Makou"Anything Touhou related is mine, but I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be anything like that. *Wants a Sakuya wallscroll

I have never seen a doujin wallscroll.

But then again, this is Touhou.
epic progressive

vox

~~Loktera~~

Doujinshi... Startling, scary, frightening amounts of doujinshi.

That and Hentai, some Ero-Games, cosplay supplies, and anything that kinda catches my eye.

Mostly though, I think I am going to be buying stuff from the Artists. I liek supporting them ^^
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Makou"Anything Touhou related is mine, but I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be anything like that. *Wants a Sakuya wallscroll

I have never seen a doujin wallscroll.

But then again, this is Touhou.

"All that ZUN requires is this. A simple tribute of ink and paper."

"Ink and CLOTH. You'll find plenty of both down there."

"This is blasphemy, doujinka! This is madness!"

"Madness....? THIS IS TOUHOU!!"

Head of Volunteers 2010

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko""All that ZUN requires is this. A simple tribute of ink and paper."

ROFL.

Touhou-related merch at Fanime? Hmm-- doubtful, outside of the artists' alley.

BUT LISU IS SELLING TOUHOU KEYCHARMS AT HIS BOOTH. WHOO!

*** SPAM ADVERTISING ** BUY BUY BUY ***

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"BUT LISU IS SELLING TOUHOU KEYCHARMS AT HIS BOOTH. WHOO!

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"BUT LISU IS SELLING TOUHOU KEYCHARMS AT HIS BOOTH. WHOO!

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Lol... It has started today... -.-; But then... it never really ends... so how can it start... Anyway:

Mostly PVCs, figures, art books, phone danglies, plushies and maybe a couple games if there are anything I want.

Lol. Doujin wallscrolls. If it looks nice, I want one of Suika, Patchi or Reisen. XD; Some doujin PVCs and dakimakura covers would be cool also. XD; Even plushies... XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Chpal

Im going to buy a bunch of keychains. Currently I only have fruits basket, chobits and ffxi keychains :/ Also a ton of Dvds and Mangas
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

FanFicGuru

Everyone check out the 'Your Haul from 2007' thread in General discussion. You can all post your goodies there, I expect pictures!!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

maeiounj39

My budget would be $50-$100. I want a Yodanime plushie, and a metal headband. Or any kind of plushies. I had a metal, but I lost it.  :cry:

Makou

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko""All that ZUN requires is this. A simple tribute of ink and paper."

ROFL.

Touhou-related merch at Fanime? Hmm-- doubtful, outside of the artists' alley.

BUT LISU IS SELLING TOUHOU KEYCHARMS AT HIS BOOTH. WHOO!

This is SO WRONG!
I want to go!!!!!!!!