What are YOU going to buy in 2007?

Started by lying is an art form, November 08, 2006, 02:11:43 AM

lying is an art form

In 2005, I spent about $100. In 2006, I spent about $250 (not including hotel costs).

This year, I'm limiting myself to $100 at the Dealer's Room. Maybe even less.

What about you guys?

This is my current "must buy" list:

I want the ANBU Kakashi and Itachi plushies.

I want the time-jump Gaara and Naruto plushies

I'll also be on the lookout for any Death Note movie DVDs (region free, unless I find a region-free player for my Macbook), the "pissed off Pikachu" plushie, a wooden sheathed katana, and an airsoft gun.

NOTHING ELSE, though, or I'll kill my wallet -.-

Unless, of course, something ELSE cool comes up.

Oh and I'm allocating $50 to DDR, Guitar Freaks, Magic: the Gathering drafts/tournaments/packs, among other things.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Barnes

A sandwich.

But seriously, I have no idea yet. I don't even have a set budget. I'll know what I want when I get there.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Emerge

whatever i buy, its gotta cost more than what i spent this year. i was totally pumping myself to buy a messload of merchandise in 06, but the apprehensive buyer in me kicked me in the nuts and took me over once the con came around. not this time...

if anything, possibly another kwoon dvd. that stuff is gold

Kazuko

Imma budget myself again XO and makesure i attach my walllet to me at all times~

x: but that time-jump gaara plushie is sooo cute~

X3 but i might splurge on CD's, reasonably priced Gothic Lolita clothes (hell no would I pay 40 dollars for putumayo legwarmers when they are online for like less than that)

and hell if i know x:

Jelly Soup

Looking forward to a few of the newer Nintendo plushies.

Nina Star 9

last year, i spent less than $56. ($36 of which went to my precious precious tenryu, and less than $20 went to everything else.)

so next year? eh~ it depends. will amano be there with merchandise for sale? if so, i will buy anything and everything. :P if not? probably buy my customary pin and plushie and be done with it. :3 maybe buy some snacks or something, who knows, or if there is something REALLY awesome, but i doubt it. (really awesome = some cool kino no tabi merchandise, about the only thing other than amano merchandise i would fangirl over.)

Kaori

Yaoi-con grab bags and doujin. Plus figures that are too hard to carry back from Asia.

Maybe some on Para Para Dance, DDR, and Time Crisis.
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

FanFicGuru

Lots and lots of stuff.

bringing about 800 again...maybe closer to 1000.

Joy!

DVDs, Manga, Soundtracks, Action Figures...the works!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

hmm i donno... i think im going too go for that time jump gaara!!! although.. im going to haggle them down -_-... sometimes.. i dont have a lot of money so i havta haggle people.. i knoe its pathetic.. but im really good at it! (i got a naruto plushie for 5$ and i 2 ninja stars for 4$) and wat else... o yeah, more ninja stars and something with rock lee in it... rock lee plushie, rock lee merchindise... anything with him on it! and i might aslo get some food there... my friends my starve sooo i might as well bye them food
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

ADORABLEAZN06

hopefullly i will have enough money by may then!!!1 i went to fanime in 2005 and in 2006, there were so many people in that tiny rooom..god, i didnt really like the gaia thing...the people annoyed me!!!
hope this yr, they will have cool plushies excpet naruto and bleach. cuz last year, i can only see stuffed animals of bleach and naruto..so orange

ADORABLEAZN06

hope this yr they will have good guests...i didnt like any guests last yr!

ADORABLEAZN06

i really wanna go to anime expo this yr.....i missed last year.im so regretted for that

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

Also looking for some great obitsu merchandise and other stuff like that
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

thebrain2u

Last year I spent around...$400. After Fanime, I was broke for a long time. This year, I'll try to limit to $100. But, oh the temptations...

SuperKawaiiNeko

Fushigi Yuugi manga (yes, all of it. And, yes, I know I say that every year. Shut up)

Some of those ceramic cat ears with the beads and ribbon to go with my maid outfit

Art comission from this one guy (if he's there this year ~_~) to paint my messanger bag.

*re reads list*

...jesus

<===(web trap)
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

AbsolutelyCursed

Looking to buy some figures this year and maybe a cd or two or three

LadyKaren

Shiney objects.

I just random random cute things each year that I feel I have to have.

Moonblossom

Pinky:St dolls! Lots of them! And hopefully some Re-Ment miniature food for 'em, if anyone's selling.

Also some stuff from the artist alley, probably. I know a friend of mine's selling adorable handmade japanese food keychains.

And maybe if I'm lucky some sort of Zippo for my friend. I've gotten him one every time I see him, I feel like I need to keep up the tradition now  :oops:

Sunara Ishi

Most likely pinky street figures, phone straps, shitajiki, pvcs, and other random cool stuff. I will get some more plushies if the price is right. I kinda want the most expensive thing to be PVCs.. -.-;;

What I do buy will depend on how much money I have by con... >.>; If its anything like previous years, I'll have to stretch it. So most likely just a couple Pvcs at most.

I will spend money on food as well.... more because of gatherings than the eating part.... but I'm going to likely limit this as much as possible.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

animeangelfish

Weelll let's see what do I want? I want a prettyiful bag that I can put my laptop in. preferrably one from either Kyou kara Moah (highly unlikely to find) Furuba (featuring Kyou with NO TOHRU...that is so hard to find) or Naruto (featuring Kakashi? yes? pretty?) or...if I can find it... the most fantabulous bag ever....a FFVII bag.

I want the next volumes of Kyou kara Maoh while I'm there..and any PGSM merchandise I can get.

Also some stationary, litchi gummis, and random accessories.

Although, i shall forever search for my ultimate love...anything PGSM

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005