Black and White Masquerade Ball in '07?

Started by boots01, November 14, 2006, 04:32:35 AM

Would you be interested in attending?

yes - black and white ball?  where's my egl outfit...?
54 (75%)
no - ballroom dancing...  you're kidding right?
1 (1.4%)
maybe - it's different, i'll give you that.
17 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 14, 2006, 04:32:35 AM

Krnchichiri

Ditto with a kind of sketchy guy. I didn't get his age, but he kept trying to dance with me and asked me where I was going often. @.@ For two nights in a row. >.>;;

But otherwise, I LOVED it! I loved how people were asking others for dances. ^^ That was so fun.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Agate

Quote from: "ranma12"did any one see the congo lines XD

:P lots of them, I joined most though! (I was the Umbrella dude with a helmet and swat vest on) XP .
"Fate can only be determined by ones potential."

FANIME 2007 PICS
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/agate86/Fanime%202007/
Password = Fanime

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Krnchichiri"Ditto with a kind of sketchy guy. I didn't get his age, but he kept trying to dance with me and asked me where I was going often. @.@ For two nights in a row. >.>;;

But otherwise, I LOVED it! I loved how people were asking others for dances. ^^ That was so fun.

:x  I had a guy like that bother me too but it was twice in random areas of the con, we could be talking about the same person T_T
btw did anyone get pictures?  :wink:

ranma12

Quote from: "Agate"
Quote from: "ranma12"did any one see the congo lines XD

:P lots of them, I joined most though! (I was the Umbrella dude with a helmet and swat vest on) XP .
haha i started 3 of them i got board haha, 1 we just got tired 2 we got stopped and 3 we tryed to go out the door but my dumb friend let me to the entrence in sead of an exit XD she pushed me haha but i heard that after the 1st three they still went on i was ichigo hehe

Devi 1313

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"Ouran High School student with headphones
Oh sorry, I meant 1FireForge.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

darrylhw

Conga lines were a pain.  There were only like two songs which warranted a conga line (one being "Jump In The Line" as heard in Beetlejuice).  Conga lines running through a ball when waltz is playing is inappropriate and disruptive.  I killed 3 of the conga lines.  I understand the desire to just fool around, but it's a ballroom dance.  Sorry.  If the organizers disagree, please tell me and I won't do it again.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "Nana"
Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"Ouran High School student with headphones
Oh sorry, I meant 1FireForge.
Oh, no big.

Devi 1313

Quote from: "darrylhw"Conga lines were a pain.  There were only like two songs which warranted a conga line (one being "Jump In The Line" as heard in Beetlejuice).  Conga lines running through a ball when waltz is playing is inappropriate and disruptive.  I killed 3 of the conga lines.  I understand the desire to just fool around, but it's a ballroom dance.  Sorry.  If the organizers disagree, please tell me and I won't do it again.

Glad I wasn't the only one that felt that way. Besides, people shouldn't have to worry about getting mowed down by 50 strangers when they're trying to dance. It sure kept me from dancing during some of the songs.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Reagan Ridley

1Fireforge

I was wearing an outfit almost exactly like the ones in my sig =)  White marine vinyl from head to toe, blue vinyl boots and gloves.  Since I was helping with the drinks, I had to touch the water from time to time so the vinyl got a little slippery, and I got some complaints =)

Let's go VOLTRON force!

felicity869

Quote from: "darrylhw"Conga lines were a pain.  There were only like two songs which warranted a conga line (one being "Jump In The Line" as heard in Beetlejuice).  Conga lines running through a ball when waltz is playing is inappropriate and disruptive.  I killed 3 of the conga lines.  I understand the desire to just fool around, but it's a ballroom dance.  Sorry.  If the organizers disagree, please tell me and I won't do it again.
I agree. It was really frustrating.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"
Quote from: "Krnchichiri"Ditto with a kind of sketchy guy. I didn't get his age, but he kept trying to dance with me and asked me where I was going often. @.@ For two nights in a row. >.>;;

:x  I had a guy like that bother me too but it was twice in random areas of the con, we could be talking about the same person T_T
btw did anyone get pictures?  :wink:
I only took pic of me and Ruby dancing together, Ryu & Ruby dancing Salsa, and 2 cosplayers i know from Hollister in there ballgown.  I'll upload them once I get back to SF.

Quote from: "Nana"What were you dressed as? Maybe I danced with you.
I was wearing light blue tie and sort of blue ish collar shirt plus i wear glasses.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Devi 1313

*sigh* once again, I meant 1FireForge. It's really no longer important.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Reagan Ridley

FinalShadows

I dont know who I met o_O. DId Anyone MEet me? I was in my FMA military costume o.o (asian -.-)
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Krnchichiri

FinalShadows- I didn't meet you, but I saw you around a lot during the con. o.0
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D