this is going to be my first fanime!

Started by rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*, November 19, 2006, 06:11:44 PM

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

hello peeps, i am Lee! well.. i like to be called lee cuz i look like him! without the eyebrows though... =_=.. dang i wish i had the eyebrows... well the point is that this is going to be my first fanime, is it going to be fun!?
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

o and yes i am new to this website, so hiiii!!! *gets hyper*

wait o snap! were is the gaara who pwned that lee in Jtaff? cuz guess what, i was that lee! and it was not pretty...

FanFicGuru

Welcome! I'm sure you're going to have a blast at fanime. Make sure you take a look around at all the recommendation threads and tips for surviving the convention. Stop by the Hotel forum too so you can start arranging if you wanted to have a room at Fanime. It's going to be pretty crazy this year I'm sure! It's good to get that room reserved ASAP because they go like hot cakes. (And while I'm offering advice... Marriott all the way baby)

In any case, glad to see you're here and I hope you enjoy the boards.

-FFG
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Moogleborg

Nice to meet ya, fellow Rock Lee fan! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

butterflyz

Welcome! ^_^
Last year was my first time at fanime and i had a load of fun. ^_^
So much that Im going back next year. XD
I definitely recommend cosplaying (if you dont already) just because its fun to have random ppl take youre picture.lol
Hope to see you there :D

dont worry, butterfly, i cosplay! I LOVEEEEE COSPLAY!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ITS SOOO FUN!!!! *GETS HYPER!*

Yukari Kaiba

so this will be your first fanime, eh? you're going to have loads of fun ^^ check out the website and the forums often so you can get familiar with everything that goes on (since theres so much to do!).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

uzutake

Hello Lee! Fanime is awesome! And I hope you have a blast there and on this forum, because we really are one big Fani-Family :3

Just a tip though: don't double-triple-quadruple etc...-post.

Anyway, HIIIIII!!!!!!! *gets hyper along with him* XDD

Kaori

Yo! I'm positive that you'll have fun at Fanime! XD The Naruto gathering was a blast!
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

YAY! thank u peoples for the nice greeting! u guys rock! *plays air guitar for the nice people* :D

AngelKawaii

Well, this is a late greeting....
WElCOME!!!
You'll have tons of fun. I had tons of fun the first time I went too and decided to be a staff. ^_^ (hope I get in ^_^) Bad thing is is that noe of my friends can make it. T_T
Hope you'll have fun!

hybrjon

dude welcome lee! this is my fifth year. sooo i recommend a few things for you

-bring a camera (cause things are too awesome not to take a picture of)
-bring lots of money (the dealers room WILL drain you of money)
-research good food in the area (some places are very expensive)
      -go to LA VICTORIA, it is on san carlos past the mcdonalds. they have                                
       really good cheap food. Breakfast burritos are $2.   awesome mexican food!
-DONT buy food from the dealers room      wayyyyy overpriced.

other than that the gaming room is a must go ;)    
have fun lee!

Minagi-chan

Rock Lee Fan?  I remember you, aren't you the one they nearly suffocated after you lost Hop Skip Rope Challenge at JTAF?
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

BrightHeart76

Hi Lee!  This is my second Fanime, and I'm driving everyone I know crazy with my preparations.  Seriously, I think they have a roll of duct tape set aside for me at work incase I start talking about it again.  You're going to have a blast!!  I'm excited for you!  So yay!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sasami

Hello Lee, are you going to cosplay at rock lee? My friend is a fan of him XD. Anyway, fanime is such a great events and I hope you will enjou fanime. I went to fanime for the first time in 2005. I enjoyed and I contiues to go to fanime in 2006 and I already reg for 2007 XD.

Like hybrjon said, all her advices are very true and I have some to add:

-If you're staying in a hotel room and you don't want to spent money that much on food you can alway bring like cup ramen or something. My friend bought like TWO BOX of cup of ramen for last time.
-Get alot of sleep BEFORE fanime because you won't get alot of sleep during fanime, I'm serious XD. There so many events at night like the dance, and you have anime or asian film running all night.
-Bring alot of money again...especially your first time because when you're in the dealer room..it's like "anime heaven" and you yet to want alot of the stuff XD.

suna_no_yoroi

This will be my first con aswell.  I'm going as Kazekage Gaara, and would like to meet up with Rock Lee fan, or anyone else interested in Naruto.  Let me know if any of you would like to hang out.

oh wow... that just made my day... i cant go to fanime anymore.. o well... i have to go to a wedding instead, but eh, it doesnt matter

SheaShea

dude- its ganna rock your world XD
2007 - I was Princess Ashe from FF XII
Official Pikaball Player
Join us in 09?

heeroyuy135

This'll also be my first time at Fanime...and I'm coming out and cosplay as someone (haven't decided yet) from Ouran High School Host Club!

I've been able to get to know a lot of you, and I've expressed much interest in helping out Fanime (and even before I attend for the first time, mind you!). I hope to see you all there too as well!