PFS (Post-Fanime Syndrome) Resurfacing

Started by Emerge, November 24, 2006, 11:09:29 PM

Emerge

for the past few weeks, ive had an undying urge to be at the con moreso than usual. ive been having dreams of the dealers room, panels, and the arcade during my nightly slumber. im talking to my friends and trying to convince them to go this year. is it just me or is the wait starting to become unbearable?

LinLinLucy

Eh, just stop looking at the message boards, go out and be with people tha don't care for anime too much; you'll soon lose your PFS....

I'm not really into anime that much like I was when i was 18... Anime is a huge money sink.... I'd rather spend my money on something else useful rather than some anime stuff... Not saying i've stoped buying it all together; I just would rather spend my money else where...

Having bills and a 30 year old boyfriend makes one grow up really fast.

Emerge

yea, but cmon...you gotta admit, the longer i hold onto my childhood the better, right? it only comes around once, no matter how many times fanime does

Absolute0

Tetsunai

rrrg, don't mention PFS >< Now mine's coming back too...

FanFicGuru

165 days suckers...

ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS!

THREE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY HOURS!

TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED MINUTES!

In case you were wondering.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Emerge"yea, but cmon...you gotta admit, the longer i hold onto my childhood the better, right? it only comes around once, no matter how many times fanime does
So true!

arcadiapandora

As soon as the 2007 site went up my fanime fever came back.

I can't wait 6 months :(
<3

Nina Star 9

i can wait as long as it takes, as i have not started my cosplay yet. >>; heh.

eh, i haven't had as much fun the last couple years. last year i was a bit sick so i slept a lot, otherwise it was a ton of fun. this year i am going to make into the best fanime to date. <3

but we need amano for that. darn.

Yukari Kaiba

ehh well, my pfs hasnt really kicked in, but i kinda know what you mean, wanting to go to a con. theres Sac Anime next month that im going to - you consider going to that to help maintain your con fever ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kegan_Flame

Minagi-chan

<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Emerge

ah crap...i almost forgot i started this thing... :(

Sushi