Anime Video Game Cosplay Geek Clearing House > General Anime Chat

The MOE thread!

<< < (3/167) > >>

LastElixir:

--- Quote from: "Spiritsnare" ---You know, speaking of imouto-kei, did you guys hear about Kyon's Sis getting an image album of her own? It's supposedly official.

Link will come up later.
--- End quote ---

as much as i think they are milking it, huzzah!

as for imouto type? dont even get me started. I could write an essay (as always) but you got nothing on riko-tan and alice.

j

mDuo13:
The quiet but honest and vaguely depressed type... moeeee~! (Shiori, Subaru, Nagato Yuki?)

On the subject of male moe, I think I'd sooner go gay for Light than for Bridget. Somehow, disguising oneself as a girl is kind of... nae...

P.S. Ashley from Trace Memory (minus the generic name) is quite moe~~.

Spiritsnare:

--- Quote from: "mDuo13" ---P.S. Ashley from Trace Memory (minus the generic name) is quite moe~~.
--- End quote ---

I concur. Her expression was quite cute when she first found D. XD

mDuo13:

--- Quote from: "Spiritsnare" ---
--- Quote from: "mDuo13" ---P.S. Ashley from Trace Memory (minus the generic name) is quite moe~~.
--- End quote ---

I concur. Her expression was quite cute when she first found D. XD
--- End quote ---

Her expression all the time is quite cute, though my favorite is when her hair's blowing in the wind on board the boat at the beginning of the game. Sometimes she looks a little more or less childlike (she is supposed to be only 14, after all) but she looks better when she looks on the older end of her age group IMO. Though I can't imagine what she would look like if she were supposed to be about 17. It would either be even more moe~ or it would completely ruin her. Hopefully they wouldn't be compelled to make her too punk-ish. That could be pretty awesome, though, if they did a longer sequel with Ashley again.

P.S. the use of the two screens in that game is really very good, especially during the cutscenes. It has that comic-book feel of being split into panels, but it also works really well as simultaneous views in multiple angles.

Tsubasa:
Yes!  More Ashley fans.  I thought I was the only one. XD;  As an interesting aside, she also shares my birthday; albeit, seven years later.

Expect to see her as a 16-year-old in the next Another Code/Trace Memory.  At least, that's what the message at the end of the second playthrough would seem to hint at.

And as a service to the Ashley fans, her drawn by Amaduyu Tatsuki.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version