The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

Chun

Misha Arsellec Lune~ Ar Tonelico

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Magical Senpai

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Going to skip out this week, can't think of anyone.

Disregard what I said previously, I'll go with Isumi Saginomiya from Hayate no Gotoku! this week.

Spiritsnare

60. Kouhai (underclassmen)

I'm thinking Aoi (ToHeart)...
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Urge to maintain signature... rising...

well, I might add a touch of Alice. If she's not claimed by someone else.

Sunara Ishi

~laughs~ is it bad that I noticed the update now? XP

I think I might use a character from Touka Gettan: Makoto Inukai

I highly doubt there'd ever be antenna hair as a theme. If so, I might save her and choose a better kouhai... (can't think of any at the moment.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

FYI, we rolled a new moe tonight. I'll wait for Spirit to announce it.

Spiritsnare

40. Amnesiacs

Jay: "Chigusa" (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
Spiritsnare: Makoto Sawatari (Kanon)
Richie: Chitose (Galaxy Angel)
mDuo13: Ashley Mizuki Robbins (Trace Memory/Another Code)
Tsubasa: Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile)
epic progressive

vox

Barnes

Kirika Yuumura (Noir)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

mDuo13

Dang, I gotta get around to making myself a good sig here.
EDIT: simple sig up. Not entirely happy with it, though...

mDuo13

I'm surprised nobody's repping Tsubasa Chronicle's Sakura.

Other amnesiacs:
Margaret Burton (MADLAX)
Nyuu (Elfen Lied)

Arguable/Borderline:
Etna (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
Ellis (El Cazador)
Tsukasa (.hack//SIGN)

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting...

Tsubasa

Quote from: "mDuo13"I'm surprised nobody's repping Tsubasa Chronicle's Sakura.
I considered it, but Tsubasa Sakura is not CCS Sakura.  And, by that virtue, she is far inferior.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

I don't think Ellis is really amnesiac. Otherwise, I'd claim her.
She remembers what happened.. but we were first made to think that she didn't.

Hmm... I think Ayu from Kanon counts also. I don't think I claimed her before, so I'll go ahead and do so now. Its more of a selective amnesiac... -.-;

So Snare... Put me down for Ayu. Ow~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "mDuo13"I'm surprised nobody's repping Tsubasa Chronicle's Sakura.
I considered it, but Tsubasa Sakura is not CCS Sakura.  And, by that virtue, she is far inferior.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

Tsubasa

Finally got off my lazy butt and decided to make a new avvy for the moe.  Albeit, it is a bit lazily tossed together. XD;

Lenneth Valkyrie.  Like the Valkyries of Norse lore, she assists Odin in collecting einherjar to send to Asgard to fight in the war of Ragnarok.  She had once been reborn on Midgard, but her memories of that time had been sealed by Odin.  Thus, I figure she'd be a reasonable candidate for the theme.

Lenneth is cool.  There's no other way to put it.  She's a cool-dere.  Usually I'm not such a big cool-dere fan, but in this case I guess it works.
-Tsubasa

Sunara Ishi

I kinda forgot that I need photoshop reinstalled so I might just hold off till I do so.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

mDuo13

*coughcough*

On a related note, I've now seen 13 episodes of Nadesico and I can say: Ruri is quite a good character. I'm kind of surprised how unimportant she is to the plot so far. I also don't mind Ryoko or Megumi, either. Though Megu is starting to wear out my patience.

Gekigangar III is awesome by the way. But not moe.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "mDuo13"On a related note, I've now seen 13 episodes of Nadesico and I can say: Ruri is quite a good character.
That's right.

Quote from: "mDuo13"I also don't mind Ryoko or Megumi, either.
Ryoko's OK.  Although, of the pilots, Hikaru is where it's at.

Quote from: "mDuo13"Gekigangar III is awesome by the way. But not moe.
Says you.
-Tsubasa

mDuo13

Getting farther in the series, Ruri gets better and better. She gets some interesting character development without being annoying or frustrating like a lot of the other characters. I still don't mind Ryoko or Megumi though. Also, the plot is a little difficult to follow sometimes, but I think I've pretty much got it. And yes, I know this isn't the Nadesico thread, but being as I'm the only one watching it right now, I'll just leave my comments here...

now, uh, Spiritsnare, when ARE you going to announce the moe?

mDuo13

Finished Nadesico. Good stuff. Ruri does get better and better. The series ending was totally more serious plot than I expected, too. So glad I finally watched it. Also, when I say "annoying or frustrating like a lot of the other characters" I didn't mean it too seriously. None of the characters in Nadesico really bothers me that much.

Leviathan

Dear lord the boys of Princess Princess are SO moe in my book. Toru, Mikoto and Yuji are SO dang cute in drag and out. ;)