The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

LastElixir

We can't deny, we would have Canis familiaris-style intercourse with him, and then we'll lit a cheap peruvian cigar and take a vigorous constituation. Yea I said it.

j

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "LastElixir"We can't deny, we would have Canis familiaris-style intercourse with him, and then we'll lit a cheap peruvian cigar and take a vigorous constituation. Yea I said it.

j
Errr, that's not quite what I think of when I think of moé... 0_.

Although, I'd date 'im. Totally. Once. XD
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

LastElixir

when am i EVER serious?

never

j

Sunara Ishi

mmm.... my star of the week: Kagami and her twintails...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Was the new moe never posted?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

mDuo13

Apparently not.

No matter. I forgot to make a new sig anyway.

Spiritsnare

Yo soy lazy desu. Lazy and dead.

90. Fang/s
mduo13: Tsuruya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Lisu: Rumia (Touhou Project)
Jun: Suzuran (Suigetsu)
Sunara: Marianne/Maaryan (ToHeart 2)
Tsubasa: Hagino Kana (Canvas 2)
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I could have sworn that Re Mii of Zoids Genesis was a fang character as that's how she's very commonly represented in fanart, but I can't find a single piece of official art that has a fang. ; ;  Oh whatever, for lack of a better idea, I'll take Hagino Kana of Canvas 2.

Unless we allow overwhelmingly popular fan representation. :3  Then give me Mii. XD

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Sunara: Mariyan (ToHeart 2)
"Maaryan" is the generally accepted romanization for "まーã,Šã,ƒã,"."  Although some people have taken a liking to using "Marianne," probably because of bluemist.  Her full name is never given in-game or in any official material, as far as I know.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Updated.

I could've sworn I saw that spelling before, though. Ah, well.
epic progressive

vox

Emerge

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Although, I'd date 'im. Totally. Once. XD

'atta boy. that's the spirit!

zoupzuop2

'ay, don't think anything of it though. This is a one-time thing, buddeh.

I'm sure Mizuho would understand.  :lol:
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Tsubasa

Due to recent events, I'm sure many of you know about, I'm inspired to replay Comipa.  I'm just about to start a new game.  <3 Asahi. XD

Anyone else been playing galge recently?  I'm thinking of picking up some more soon.  Perhaps D.C. II or Sengoku Rance.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Lemme at that ComiPa once you're done.

I like my Chisa. :3
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

I like Mizuki in a mizuki lewl

[Ugh, It took me like 5 minutes to load up this page at the Taiwan Touyuan Airport. Boo~]

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Lisu

Well, now that things have cooled down just a tiny bit, I will probably squeeze in some
Peace@Pieces and Nanatsuiro drops.
The first is has priority....Maririn

A Nagi is fine too.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Lisu"Well, now that things have cooled down just a tiny bit, I will probably squeeze in some
Peace@Pieces and Nanatsuiro drops.
The first is has priority....Maririn

A Nagi is fine too.

how funny, i started playing peaces yesterday. Priority is Nagi for now. lawl

j

Sunara Ishi

not really galge exactly but I recently finished the demo of polyphonica.

I want to play D.C. II also. D:

I also would like to play comipa but I want to read the manga first... (anyone lemme borrow? please? O: )

hmm... maybe I should bring my p.c. along with me sometime so I can grab Peaces@Pieces to install... -.-;

Natsuhiro drops would also be awesome to play. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Chun

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Anyone else been playing galge recently?  I'm thinking of picking up some more soon.  Perhaps D.C. II or Sengoku Rance.

Might be because I played the Cadenza Machine at an extent, but I've gone though Tsukihime Ciel's Path.

It was kind of a strange feeling too. I really could care less for Ciel, but supposedly it finishes the "Close side of the moon" arcs, which it did.

NOW TO THE TOHNO HOUSEHOLD! \o/

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

RyuHayabusa

I've chosen my moe of the week. It is old school, and Rei was one of the 1st girls that I had "moe" thing going on, despite that she was a

spoiler:

an pseudo-angel and Shinji's Mom to boot. Gitta Love Cloning.

She has the power to end the world and give you one mind-*censored* at the time. Watch End of Eva to find out. :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

07. Stoic Girls
Defined as showing no emotion, regardless of whether or not emotions are actually present.

Tsubasa: Ruri Hoshino (Martian Successor Nadesico)
Sunara: Ren (Tsukihime/Melty Blood)
Ryu: Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
LastElixir: Vanilla H (Galaxy Angel)
Jun: Lucy Maria Misora/Ruuko Kireinosora (ToHeart 2)
mDuo13: Reverie "Ren" Metherlance (Elemental Gelade)
epic progressive

vox