The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

mDuo13

Can I just point out how decidedly spooky it is that LastElixir's sig and avatar match so well?

It's creeping me out~ze.

LastElixir

Quote from: "mDuo13"Can I just point out how decidedly spooky it is that LastElixir's sig and avatar match so well?

It's creeping me out~ze.

woody-tan: aimai 3cm! nanoda!

j

Lisu

Quote from: "LastElixir"woody-tan: aimai 3cm! nanoda!
This blows my mind....

mDuo13

*sigh*

I have this feeling that I won't think of a kansai-ben character I like until someone else claims her.

Tsubasa

StrikerS 16 has reaffirmed, in my book, that Hisakawa Aya has the sexiest MILF voice.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "mDuo13"*sigh*

I have this feeling that I won't think of a kansai-ben character I like until someone else claims her.

You can do it, given how relatively difficult the moe seems to be. :3

37. Kansai-ben
Tsubasa: Ri Kohran (Sakura Taisen)
Ryu: Shizuru (Negima!)
Spiritsnare: Haruko Kamio (AIR)
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

What's a Kansai-ben, and does my avatar of mDuo13 fall into that category? lol
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Sunara Ishi

Its a type of japanese speech... partically that of the kansai region.

And unless mDuo13 suddenly started speaking kansai-ben.... no.

Or.... maybe he's being mistranslated by that human interface device. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Lisu

I'll pass this week.
Aside from the fact that I am quite satisfied with my current avi, if I were to pick any kansai-ben character, I would be selecting them for the qualification rather than liking them because they speak it.  See you next round!

RyuHayabusa

I claimed Shizuru the last time around, but I'll pass this on well. I love DESU and i'm sticking with her for now lol ;p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Magical Senpai

Ah, you guys should have heard me fail at Kansai-ben when I got an autograph from Ore Ska Band at AX.

Anyway, I'll be claiming Sakuya Aizawa from Hayate no Gotoku! Her interactions with Nagi crack me up a lot.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Ah, you guys should have heard me fail at Kansai-ben when I got an autograph from Ore Ska Band at AX.

Anyway, I'll be claiming Sakuya Aizawa from Hayate no Gotoku! Her interactions with Nagi crack me up a lot.

For some reason, I predicted this. lol

j

Magical Senpai

Predicted what? Me failing horribly at Kansai-ben or my choice for this week?

LastElixir

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Predicted what? Me failing horribly at Kansai-ben or my choice for this week?

the latter :D

j

Sunara Ishi

I'm also really bad at picking out the dialects... Maybe in time I will but... yeah...

I'm really curious if any characters I know speak it but I doubt I'll pick it out anytime soon.

BTW, anyone know if Lilith from Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito speaks kansai-ben? It almost sounds like she does... but I was wondering if anyone knew for sure... (at least from her guest appearance in another show... guest appearances normally have the same seiyuu and speech patterns, right?)

If so, I pick her.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

hmm, I don't recall Lilith speaking in kansai-ben, but I forget these things really easily. It seems I don't have my Yamibou to confirm, though.

I remember the kitsune spirit in that show having a very distinct (and annoying) kansai(?) dialect.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"BTW, anyone know if Lilith from Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito speaks kansai-ben?
Lilith speaks kanto-ben.

Quote from: "mDuo13"I remember the kitsune spirit in that show having a very distinct (and annoying) kansai(?) dialect.
Good call.  Both Meirin and Tamamonomae speak it.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

4. Long-sleeved/"Handless"

Tsubasa: Rokumatsuri Minazuki (Happy Lesson)
Sunara: Arno (Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2)
Loktera: Akira Kogami (Lucky ☆ Star)
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"4. Long-sleeved/"Handless"

Tsubasa: Rokumatsuri Minasuki (Happy Lesson)
I think Loktera called Akira from Lucky Star?

Magical Senpai

Going to skip out this week, can't think of anyone.