The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

Lisu

Quote from: Spiritsnare on November 12, 2007, 01:55:29 PM

Rule of thumb? Any object that is held by the mouth that isn't being eaten. I forgot whether or not there were exceptions - for example, grabbing toast in one's mouth on the way out.

The rule is as long as no masticating or swallowing is taking place, any given object (including food) is good.

Props to whoever combines the two choices into one awesome (questionable) avi/sig

Sunara Ishi

ugh. Excuse the crappy quality. I need to put livemotion back on my pc so I can create a good quality gif. >.>;
Can't seem to save gifs in stupid image ready.

Woo! I decided to make it with all three girls I was cheering for. I really can't place one over the other two... -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Lisu

Given Saimoe, I believe it ok to use her without worrying about redundancy.
If there was one given girl I was whole heartily supporting, it would be my favorite from all: Souseiseki

So happens that I checked danbooru today and I happened to stumble across a particular mouth hold image.
Was it fate?
-It was fate

Double combo, my #1 anime girl. You may not have won, but to me you're still the best~<3

LastElixir

this thread still exists? what kind of loser starts a moe thread anyway, get a life.

that avatar is sexy lisu, she looks nayked.

j

Spiritsnare

Quote from: LastElixir on November 13, 2007, 11:17:45 AM
this thread still exists? what kind of loser starts a moe thread anyway, get a life.

lol

Quote from: Lisu on November 13, 2007, 09:46:51 AM
Was it fate?
-It was fate

Would've been doubly funny if it was indeed Fate.
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

I was rooting for Shinku all the way in SaiMoe, so i'm choosing her.

:D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lisu

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 13, 2007, 01:45:51 PM

Your junk is angry at you right now...

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Lisu on November 13, 2007, 01:56:51 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 13, 2007, 01:45:51 PM

Your junk is angry at you right now...

LOL..well, I'll get on her good side by buying 20 cases of Yakult XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsubasa

Nanoha avvy feat. Renga

She should have won Saimoe.  By an enormous margin. kthxbye
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Appu

I don't even know how long it's been since I've posted here. Srsly, OP - get a life. [And Tohou IN translation patchy prease~]

On the side: smashed potatoes Minami-ke rankings - Haruka is #1. There is no #3. Chiaki = Kana [I keep prefering one over the other, it's like they are on a see saw].
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

Tsubasa

Chiaki > Haruka > Kana for me.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Appu

Jun-Watarase

FanimaidCafe.com

Appu

Slight Adjustment

Haruka > Chiaki [close battle though!]

Keiko > Kana

:P

Appu

Mah choice for this week's moe: Yutaka, lulz

Lisu

Quote from: Appu on November 18, 2007, 06:38:26 AM
That never really went under discussion, but I believe that choice was wrong.  Point will be brought up Monday after announcement.

Appu

Quote from: Lisu on November 18, 2007, 08:56:01 AM
Quote from: Appu on November 18, 2007, 06:38:26 AM
That never really went under discussion, but I believe that choice was wrong.  Point will be brought up Monday after announcement.

Bah! Danbooru lied to me then >.>