The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

Spiritsnare

This week's moe? Colored Hair: Redhead (orange/red/whatever-shade-in-between-hair).

More to come soon, other than the fact that Ryu has claimed Asuka Langley of Evangelion fame.
epic progressive

vox

Appu

So, why wouldn't Yutaka work?  :-X
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

Sunara Ishi

vita <3

yutaka from lucky star? O.o? Isn't her hair pink?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

shortpachoo

Well I will use Shana (flame-haze) for this since I won't have to change my avatar, though I will look for a better one if I have time.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

RyuHayabusa

There I've chosen my moe.

Old School ftw :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Appu

Man I wish I had paid more attention to Hidamari Sketch OP earlier. Sae has mouthhold ; ;

Magical Senpai

Quote from: Tsubasa on November 14, 2007, 10:20:17 PM
Chiaki > Haruka > Kana for me.

This is where I stand:

Haruka = Chiaki > Kana. Scarily enough, Kana's lack of common sense reminds me of an old friend from high school...

LastElixir

mako-chan > all

kkthxgoodday

j

Sunara Ishi

bah. Chiaki>Kana>Mako-chan>Haruka
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Haruka = Chiaki > Kana

however...

Kana wearing "I AM BOSS" > All

Mako-chan...no
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

mDuo13

Spiritsnare fails to post the week's moe again. I mean, I know what it is, but still...

Lisu

I've received information from a man on the inside of plans to commence operations next Monday.

Lisu

-cough cough-

(now why'd you have to go and make me double post?)

Spiritsnare

The theme for this next week or two or three is bloomers.

Apparently there's some distinction between bloomers and buruma that only Lisu, Tsubasa, and LastElixir know of, so I'll let them speak on the subject in regards to what constitutes "bloomers".

Naturally, please keep your avatars as tasteful as possible.

edit Okay, apparently the definition is "bloomers as in the undergarment fashion". Tsubasa also mentions "the thing Hinaichigo [of Rozen Maiden fame] wears"...
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Quote from: Spiritsnare on December 04, 2007, 05:12:22 PM
Okay, apparently the definition is "bloomers as in the undergarment fashion". Tsubasa also mentions "the thing Hinaichigo [of Rozen Maiden fame] wears"...
Which by the way, I already called....rep to come soon.

Mizuki

Last-Elixir is pretty moe. No homo.

LastElixir

Tsubasa

Re Mii - Zoids Genesis
This week's avvy feat. Taka Tony

Kinda an underrepped series in the west here.  Zoids Genesis is a fun little adventure series.  And although I think I like Kotona more, Mii is also quite cute.  Just think standard Kugimiya Rie fare.  Enjoyable from time to time.

I'm actually not sure whether Mii officially wears bloomers.  It's not like I can verify it in the show.  Nor do I have a figure/PVC to check.  But she's represented with them in enough fanart, so I went with it.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Suika... <3

mmm... touhou. >.<

There's an additional goodie in my sig. XP
I <3 Summon Night games.
Made them both before deciding on Suika.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O