Dance ManiaX?

Started by FanFicGuru, November 30, 2006, 04:46:53 PM

FanFicGuru

I love the game myself...and I know it was at Fanime 05...I don't remember it being there last year though. *shrug*

Anyways, anybody else want to see Dance ManiaX at Fanime 07?
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Snow Ninja

I'll second this request. I used to play it all the time back in Tahoe.

:3

Kuro Fuugetsu

You guys do PV or Freestyle?
"Tenchi ni musou no mai da" - Anji Mito, Guilty Gear XX Slash

Snow Ninja

Well I'm no Hardcore type of player for Dance Maniax.

Care to explain what either of those terms are?

?_?

Hachiko

I'm all for there being Dance ManiaX machine!! Lemme at it!!!

Shinigami

Me to! I played the hell out of that thing 2005 (especially at late hours when no one else is around and you can get it all to yourself) but I didn't see it last year either...

Hachiko

LOL
I recently discovered the college nearby has one in their cafeteria. XD I've been playing it nonstop last night~

emo_avenger

i love Dance ManiaX!!!!!!! they have a machine at the gofland near my house and i love it! im no hardcore player so if anyone chalenged me i would flat out lose.....im pretty slow but im praticing!
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

Raydere

Quote from: emo_avenger on January 05, 2008, 10:24:54 PM
i love Dance ManiaX!!!!!!! they have a machine at the gofland near my house and i love it! im no hardcore player so if anyone chalenged me i would flat out lose.....im pretty slow but im praticing!
*screen blacks out, "FAILED" appears on screen*

GO HOME AND PRACTICE (not bumping 11-month-old topics)!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Spiritsnare

That's what I've always found funny: how the hell are you supposed to go home and practice without Dance ManiaX CS?
epic progressive

vox

emo_avenger

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on January 07, 2008, 02:09:37 AM

w/e. your pretty mean. with an attitude like that i hope you have da skillz to mach. foreals tho. how the hell am i suppost to go home and pratice?
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Raydere

Quote from: emo_avenger on January 07, 2008, 04:10:49 PM
Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on January 07, 2008, 02:09:37 AM

w/e. your pretty mean. with an attitude like that i hope you have da skillz to mach. foreals tho. how the hell am i suppost to go home and pratice?
You missed the point of my post. What I meant was you shouldn't bump topics from over 6 months ago; if you really want to talk about DMX you should've just made a new topic.

Of course, you can ignore that, shit-talk me with a bunch of sexual preference insults, and continue having an intellectual deficiency if you wish, that's your choice.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on January 11, 2008, 01:37:31 AMOf course, you can ignore that, shit-talk me with a bunch of sexual preference insults...

Sooo, what the hell did s/he say in the current topic to warrant this?

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on January 11, 2008, 01:37:31 AM...and continue having an intellectual deficiency if you wish, that's your choice.

Perhaps you should go and realize that some people prefer to bump old topics instead of making new ones. I actually prefer that myself, as noted by my complaints about Chun making another MAD thread when he's made one before.

Now, tell me to my face: does the preference of bumping old topics (even 11-month-old ones) to continue conversation on the same subject while making available past discussion on the same subject mean I'm stupid?
epic progressive

vox

Raydere

Quote from: Spiritsnare on January 11, 2008, 09:51:45 AM
Now, tell me to my face: does the preference of bumping old topics (even 11-month-old ones) to continue conversation on the same subject while making available past discussion on the same subject mean I'm stupid?
No.

emo_avenger

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on January 11, 2008, 06:00:09 PM
No.
BURN!!!!! plus...why go through the trouble of making a new topic anyways? if everyone did that we would have about atleast 5 threads for the same topic....now that wouldn't be verry smart would it?

Perhaps you should go and realize that some people prefer to bump old topics instead of making new ones. I actually prefer that myself, as noted by my complaints about Chun making another MAD thread when he's made one before.

i thank you all mighty Spiritsnare for helping prove a point.

its better for everyone to bump an old topic rather than making a new one.......

Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: emo_avenger on January 11, 2008, 06:42:54 PM
i thank you all mighty Spiritsnare for helping prove a point.

its better for everyone to bump an old topic rather than making a new one.......

It actually depends on the topic, really. In this case, it was okay, because it's pretty much an undated topic where you can pretty much discuss anything about it within a single thread. In other cases, dated topics like... a past event, something minor that happened a long time ago, or an old conversation... it's better not to resurrect these sorts of things. Responding to an old conversation that was long dead makes one look pretty retarded.

See ---> http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8247.msg198719.html#msg198719

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

emo_avenger

i guess....i did feel pretty okay with bringing this one back after thinking about it.......
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

otakuya

Bumping old threads is perfectly ok. Creating new ones are ok too, if a thread is too old to warrant a back search or something. Also, if a thread is too long and with too many posts (such as "Member Pictures" and some Forum Games), new ones can be created (ex. "Member Pictures 4.0).

As for DanceManiax, I miss when it was a big hit several years ago. The only thing I hate is when I hit my hands over the sensors.

asuka245

it is a great game and alot of fun like ddr and para para..well the only thing i would ever say bad about it and most people would agree to it...if they been playing awhile..the sensor sometimes get broken cause the people that play it sometime break it and well that suck cause most arcade take awhile to fix the machine...

>:( :-[.....well that is like but i am still pretty good at it...happy hopper is alot of fun and there are so many other song i like on there but challegeing people on there is always fun..
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

Dunny

*bump*

I'll be sure to bust a sweet freestyle if DM shows up at Fanime.