{mid:night}, lo:lita; suggestions

Started by Elkrain, November 30, 2006, 07:46:19 PM

Elkrain

Jussssst suggesting that {mid:night} should play at Fanime 2007, their myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/midnightband Their an awesome band.. also lo:lita's myspace is:http://www.myspace.com/lolitatheband

Zain

Sorry, one of our requirements is that the band needs at least four punctuations in their name before we consider them.

;'.?. were so great last year.
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

very important doll

Quote from: "Zain"Sorry, one of our requirements is that the band needs at least four punctuations in their name before we consider them.

That was not clever at all darling. :roll:
It was actually very stupid and only makes you look ignorant.
I second having both bands.
and i add,
http://www.myspace.com/godofwarmars
It would be great to have 3 of the bands from Jrock con at fanime.

Kegan_Flame

PickleBunny

Darling,
Don't attempt to make yourself look more intelligent by saying someone else isn't being clever enough.  It just makes you look like a pretentious jackass.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "greentea_mochi"Darling,
Don't attempt to make yourself look more intelligent by saying someone else isn't being clever enough.  It just makes you look like a pretentious jackass.

I second that notion.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

ip136

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"

I second that notion.

and I third it! I found it dorkingly chucklable. XP
Clicky my Art Pwease?

pandy.pie

{mid:night} MUST play at Fanime.
MARS would be pretty cool too.
BUT.
{mid:night}
for sure. They'd be great and I know they'd be happy to play. 8D
<3

very important doll

some one has a stick up there ass ; ]

Tony

The selection process for local bands hasn't started yet. But I'm sure that {mid:night} could play on the main stage, assuming they pay the venue and processing fees.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

PickleBunny

Quote from: "very important doll"

some one has a stick up there ass ; ]

Someone's got an even bigger stick up their ass for commenting about it in the first place.  Don't be so sore about it.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

Barnes

Quote from: "Zain"Sorry, one of our requirements is that the band needs at least four punctuations in their name before we consider them.

I actually find this quite funny. :)

And the uses of the word "Darling" in this thread, sorry, its just cracking me up. Don't ask.

As for the actual band suggestions, I'll just wait and see.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Moonblossom

Quote from: "Barnes"

And the uses of the word "Darling" in this thread, sorry, its just cracking me up. Don't ask.

Daaarling, you're not the only one.

Seriously, I thought it was fucking funny.

Also, does anyone else keep misreading that MySpace link as "godofarmwarmers"? Or am I just on crack?

Kazuko

XD I DO HAHA god of armwarmers *giggle snort*

x: mmm i personally do not like these bands but hey its what the people want~

XP when i first heard lolita i thought they were really a gothic and lolita band

Ari

So did i i was kinda disappointed.. it would've been cool if they wore gothic lolita.

Btw Mars is broken up now.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Moonblossom"
Quote from: "Barnes"

Daaarling, you're not the only one.

Seriously, I thought it was fucking funny.
So did I.

The use of darling.....
Its quite darling~ XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Moonblossom"

Also, does anyone else keep misreading that MySpace link as "godofarmwarmers"? Or am I just on crack?

I read it as god 'o farm workers.

Darn my reading.

fold

Quote from: ip136 on December 10, 2006, 09:57:07 PM
Quote from: FanFicGuru
Quote from: greentea_mochiDarling,
Don't attempt to make yourself look more intelligent by saying someone else isn't being clever enough.  It just makes you look like a pretentious jackass.

I second that notion.

and I third it! I found it dorkingly chucklable. XP
i fourth it, i think we have a motion! I thought it was funny. the one with the stick up their butt is you.
are you my one and only pumpkin?

..still searching...

Jun-Watarase

This thread was made in 2006. o_0;

The conversation is dead, so I doubt seconding, thirding, fourthing, whatevering yor opinion on what someone said really matters now that it's... well, 2008. Anyways, I lol'd at this.

QuoteSorry, one of our requirements is that the band needs at least four punctuations in their name before we consider them.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com