Group Registration Discount?

Started by AnimeSoul17, December 13, 2006, 12:54:46 AM

AnimeSoul17

A quick question that I kind need to have answered ASAP.  If I register a group with at least 10 people at the same time before the 31st of December ends, does my group and iIonly have to pay $40 each person, instead of $45, because of a 10% discount? It is important that this question can be answer before my next club day before break, which is this Friday. I've been having a hard time finding reliable information about group registration and the benefits from it on the website. Thanks for your help.
~AS17
*nevermind I am an idiot. I didn't see the question answered in the lastest post about no discounts because of raising costs.
My bad  :oops:

GokuMew2

No group discounts this year. Everyone's gotta pay full price. For more info on group reg, see the FAQ thread.

EDIT: Oops, I see that you figured it all out. .^^;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

kidoairaku

are you serious?!?! TT___TT *cries*  first last year they cut out the postcards they send, and now they even cut out the discount? T_T
nothing but a dreamer...

Tuplica

Dude... no group discounts... what's the point in registering in a group, then?  Convenience when picking them up...?  Although I just read in another thread that in at least one situation people couldn't have just the 'leader' go and pick up all of them...

Doesn't make a difference to me, seens to how I've never done a group registration and won't again this year, but... seems kinda odd.
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well look on the bright side...it just means that much more money for FanimeCon to have better staff people. Hopefully we won't get any bitchy rovers this year >.<

M

Quote from: "Tuplica"Dude... no group discounts... what's the point in registering in a group, then?  Convenience when picking them up...?  Although I just read in another thread that in at least one situation people couldn't have just the 'leader' go and pick up all of them...

Doesn't make a difference to me, seens to how I've never done a group registration and won't again this year, but... seems kinda odd.

The leader is able to pick up the badges for your entire group.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!