Lookin 4 anime fans near me

Started by Nene, May 18, 2003, 05:11:28 PM

Nene

I am a 13 yr old girl looking 4 an anime fan around my age in Monterey County CA, (south of SF). anyone that fits that description, (boy, girl, i don't care) please contact me!!

( if u would just leave me pm on this site that would be great :D )
-Nene

Jessa_chan

AHH!!!! ANOTHER 13 YEAR OLD!!!! *jumps for joy* When is your birthday? I might not be the Fanime Boards baby anymore!!! ^_____^
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

Nene

^_^ My B-Day's Oct. 16, '89, u?
-Nene

SpazMegami

:!:  :shock: You were born the day before the '89 earthquake?! That is so cool!  Wish my b-day was close to such a big event...
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

otakuya

[For sake of a post...

My birthday is on November 29 (1985). I did research and found out that the city of San Jose was founded on Nov. 29...1777. I have the same birthday as the entire city! This year, I'll be 18....Jose will be 226.]

Hiya Nene! ...I'm currently 17, so I don't fit that description...

Nene

Well, in respose to yer comment SM, I was born in SF to boot and 5 mins my parents left the H and crossed the bridge it collapsed! ( Hows dat 4 a story ^__^) by the way, how old r u?
-Nene

Tendai

Well..uh..the Soviet Union was kicked out of the League of Nations on my birthday? ^^; (14 Dec).

Welcome Nene!  *wonders if you chose that name because of Nene from Amadeus*  I'm old for what you're looking for by seven years and not in the area XD but welcome anyways.

Jessa_chan

*falls down and dies* I WAS BORN IN 90!!!!!!!! IM STILL THE BABY!!!

*convulses and twitches*
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

otakuya

NO! Don't die on me! I don't care if you're the baby!

SpazMegami

At least I'm not the oldest here...I'll be 22 in June.  And I've yet to learn of anything of importance happening on my birthday...
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

bubblehead

I'm 15. my birthday is october 3

I just found out that on my birthday, in 1920, the NFL had its first game, in 1961, Mr. Ed premiered, and in 1974, the Watergate trial began. The list goes on at:

http://www.scopesys.com/cgi/today2.cgi

My birthday is also the same as Rain Mikamura's (G Gundam), according to:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/7551/bday_4.html

weird. I didn't think anyone collected that kind of infomation. It is kind of interesting, tho.

The first link doesn't go to the right place anymore, but you can still search for it.
"I'm too stupid to worry about something like that!"
-Eimi, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

SpazMegami

Okay, it's official, out of the list of events that occured on my birthday, only one did I recognize: 1613 - Shakespeare's Globe Theater burns down

One of the world's greatest playwrites loses his theater to a fire 368 years before my birth...excuse me as I wander into my self-pity corner...

otakuya

Please, Spaz-chan, don't be sad. I'm the one who should be in the self-pity corner... :cry:

Jotarou

"i'd rather be dan than dan rather"

Kaura117

On the very day of my birthday...

Dec 6, 1987: 3 satanist Missouri teenagers bludgeon comrade to death for "fun."

I think that may beat out Spaz's bday doom...

gmontem

Cowboy Bebop's Ed and I share the same birthday.  :D
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

LinLinLucy

My birthday always falls on Martin Luther King's Day and i always have no school...WHEEEEEE [Jan-20th]

Belldandy

Quote from: "Jotarou"oh my God...im old    

:(

Quit yer whinnin' I beat you by a loooooong shot! =P

~SparklyTomoyo~

Hee..heee...I'm 13, if anyone cares! My b-day's Feb. 15. And yes, the year I was born in was '90. I don't know if Feb. 15th has any special significance in history, but I do know that I get alotta candy on my b-day since Valentine's day is the day before it. So it's all good! ^__^

SpazMegami

You're the 3rd person I know born on Feb. 15!  The first is my mother and the second is my neighbor's son...My mom spent her birthday taking care of his older sister when he had been born. ^_^ Too bad he's turned into such a problem...he's 18 and just got arrested for DUI... :roll: