21 (60%)
Maybe, I might attend
14 (40%)
No, I won't attend
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 31, 2006, 08:32:41 PM

Rowan

um um, i'd like to join, but is it alright to not bring food? f^^ i dunno if i'm capable of cooking well @_@

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Rowan"um um, i'd like to join, but is it alright to not bring food? f^^ i dunno if i'm capable of cooking well @_@

You don't have to make anything silly!
but bringing some juice or store bought cookies would be nice!
Even if it's just one package.
It helps my budget a lot. But I haven't required it....<3

Rowan

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "Rowan"um um, i'd like to join, but is it alright to not bring food? f^^ i dunno if i'm capable of cooking well @_@

ok! >v< I'll try to bring something then!

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Rowan"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"

ok! >v< I'll try to bring something then!
Thank you!
Come anyway! <3

Ayanami Rei First Child

SuperKawaiiNeko

Sorry, I know this is off topic.

Rei: That was most likely exactly the kind of post that they were talking about in that warning you were complaining about in the suggestions thread. And you make a lot of them. Just thought I'd point that out.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

You may have a point....but those people don't seem to come around the other places I post at. I usually stay far away from them if at all possible.

You forget...it's only in the most NON-Fanime area that people don't care....but since this is an VERY OFFICIAL part of Fanime....people don't care much :twisted:

To be on topic, I'll be bringing some kind of snacks. How much and what variety depends on my financial situation when I get to Fanime. There's a lot of time between now, Tales of Anime, and FanimeCon for me to run low. So I'm not going to commit to anything other then a jug of juice.....or cookies...or possibly whatever's on sale ^^;

Lizchan33

A good large sized package of cookies is ok, but bringing enough for 15 to 20 people would be a good amount seeing as how there might be 20 people or more...

Anything picnic or tea party related works :3

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well bringing enough for 20+ people would get expensive with just about ANYTHING, that's why I'm checking to see how my finances are before I commit to anything. Besides...if I go to a nearby shopping center and see that they have sales that'll make things MUCH easier to bring more then a small amount @.@

SuperKawaiiNeko

Just remember that its a lolita picnic, not a king's feast, and there will probably be a lot of people bringing food besides. Small portions are ok. ESPECIALLY if youre bringing sweets.

I, myself, will probably bring some of my handmade fudge if I bring anything at all. Im already planning on making several batches, and my finances are thin as it is ~_~
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Lizchan33

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Just remember that its a lolita picnic, not a king's feast, and there will probably be a lot of people bringing food besides. Small portions are ok. ESPECIALLY if youre bringing sweets.

I, myself, will probably bring some of my handmade fudge if I bring anything at all. Im already planning on making several batches, and my finances are thin as it is ~_~
WOW!!! Homemade Fudge?!
I'm bringing everything on the list hopefully :3
That'll be a lot v_v

Ayanami Rei First Child

Homade sweets and fudge at that?! How can we not thank you abundantly and be VERY greateful for your gift? You have many thanks from me from your most generous offer!! <3 <3

I can help carry snacks...I'm good at finding ways to carry a lot of stuff at once ^^;

XpHoBiaX

i'll hafta bring wippee's for the fudge. lol

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmm....you make a good point there Phobia-chan...I can't let my dress get messed up by fudge or other food :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Lizchan33

there will be paper plates and napkins at the picnic :3

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Lizchan33"there will be paper plates and napkins at the picnic :3
That's good...but I still might need to steal some of Phobia-chan's wipes just in case <.<;

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"there will be paper plates and napkins at the picnic :3
That's good...but I still might need to steal some of Phobia-chan's wipes just in case <.<;
I'm just letting it know.... also cups will be there too.... and little gifts for those that attend..... (gifts on first come first serve basis)

Ayanami Rei First Child

GIFTS?! O.O

Remind me to come super early then!! <3 <3 <3

ZOMG a FREE gift...I think this'll be the first time I get a free gift. There's promotional stuff....but that doesn't count. <.<;

XpHoBiaX

Me too! Rei, make sure you see me first, cuz I HAVE your dress. >_>
I might make little gifty things too. It's only polite, since someone else is handing out gifties.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"Me too! Rei, make sure you see me first, cuz I HAVE your dress. >_>
I might make little gifty things too. It's only polite, since someone else is handing out gifties.
Yeah tell me about it Phobia-chan.

Although that's why you can call my cell phone or something, or we could have a little meeting place for Friday night?^^;