21 (60%)
Maybe, I might attend
14 (40%)
No, I won't attend
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 31, 2006, 08:32:41 PM

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"I can't wait! Only a few weeks left!
A few? It be actually 2!!! But hm...Something elegant...Well ****

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Megumi"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"do I have to dress up in order to attend? =O

That or bring a good amount of treats so everyone can have some...
Really I'd like everyone to dress 'elegant' like I put in the first post. A bit like what they want for the masquerade.
And because the masquerade is the same day it'a much easier for everyone! <3

Wait, isn't the masquerade on Sunday?

That's the cosplay masquerade not the masqurade ball.

@Asa:
It says so on the first page...... like cool visual kei styles would be cool...

Megumi

OH okay. Cuz since it just said masquerade I thought you meant masquerade and not the ball. Thanks for clearing that up!

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Megumi"OH okay. Cuz since it just said masquerade I thought you meant masquerade and not the ball. Thanks for clearing that up!
Yes of course!
I'm quite vauge and I wouldn't want to confuse anyone.

Megumi

:;sigh:: Well, I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to attend the picnic anymore. I didn't make the stupid sign-up list for the karaoke contest, which means I'd have to do at-con sign-ups friday night, but because there's like 30 acts (35 if all the at-cons are filled, and there probably will be considering I sent in my submission the morning they opened pre-registration) it could be forever till I get to audition on Sat.

felicity869

I finally got the dress I'll be wearing. It's from Innocent World and I luv it. Pictures: http://j9photos.livejournal.com/62441.html

babytealeaf

Quote from: "felicity869"I finally got the dress I'll be wearing. It's from Innocent World and I luv it. Pictures: http://j9photos.livejournal.com/62441.html

I love that dress! And your boots too! so cute :)

Rowan

Quote from: "felicity869"I finally got the dress I'll be wearing. It's from Innocent World and I luv it. Pictures: http://j9photos.livejournal.com/62441.html
*o*  so pretty~!
*ps, i like your dp XD*

Mango Bunny

I may come!
I can't bring anything though, sorry. >.< I have almost zero money to use at fanime. I won't be a glutton though!
I'm not sure if I can even go however due to....
1. Not sure what my friends have planned
2. Don't know what will be going on exactly during that time as far as fanime scheduling (not to say the picnic wouldn't be important!)
3. Not sure if I have the room to haul a dress + petti + etc.

How DO you pack a petticoat and dress without hurting them? ;_;

If I do come, I'll be wearing this BtSSB jsk

Unfortunately I only have a black petti. O_o But it you can't really tell that through the fabric. Thank you Baby for making good quality clothing.

Lizchan33

@felicity:
Oh such a cute dress!
I commented! ~<3

@Mango Bunny:
Oh I hope you can attend!

mochyan

i'll be attending and maybe two other people

Lizchan33

Quote from: "mochyan"i'll be attending and maybe two other people
Oh please bring some treats for everyone!

Ari

I sadly wont be coming in Lolita but i may show up to take photos of everyone if that is ok.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Ari"I sadly wont be coming in Lolita but i may show up to take photos of everyone if that is ok.
We will be posing at the end for pictures just to let you know! ~<3

Ayanami Rei First Child

OMG! I LOVE that pink dress! I'd LOVE to wear a dress like that!! <3 <3

senritsu

if anyone cares, i'llbe selling some egl stuff at th swap meet

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "senritsu"if anyone cares, i'llbe selling some egl stuff at th swap meet
:: squeal! ::
How exciting!
I'll have to look for you... I've never gone to the swap meet........

Nina Star 9

According to the karaoke contest list, I will be about a half an hour in, so that would make me about 40~45 minutes late. Is that okay?

emobi

is anyone else getting nervous???
i keep looking at my dress, thinking that i'm going to find a flaw on it. i'm tempted to sew up a pink satin body cinch just so my paranoia will be satiated!!!

i can't wait to meet you all!!!!

send me a pm if you want my phone number!

Lizchan33

:: squeals more ::
I can't waiiit!!!!!!!~<3
We'll play Uno and Cards and Candy Land and Pictionary and whatever else you guys want!~<3
And it's soo exciting <3

Being a little late is ok I'll post a picture for the location of the picnic because there's a really cute section with trees that's all shaded I saw when I went down to san jose the other day.