The Thread Where mDuo13 Predicts Your Future [Predicting...]

Started by mDuo13, December 26, 2006, 11:54:14 PM

BP!

I don't want to know what would happen to me; I'd rather find out if you can see YOUR OWN FUTURE!
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

mDuo13

Quote from: "BP!"I don't want to know what would happen to me; I'd rather find out if you can see YOUR OWN FUTURE!
Sorry, but that's against the rules. This is "The Thread Where mDuo13 Predicts Your Future" - it'd get boring if I was just predicting my own. Besides, I have too much influence over my own future, so the predictions are worthless.

Quote from: "Barnes"When will I finally snap? :twisted:

There you are... the murk is unclouding! I can see you there... Barnes!

This Saturday, Gmontem will take your picture, but when the greater powers who are monitoring his camera observe you in it, they will panic. "It's him!" says one. "The rebel!" "We've got to stop him before he awakens to his true self!" "No, it's too dangerous!" "We have no other choice."

A few days later, as you leave school, men in black suits will hop out of a black sedan and drug you. When you awaken, you are sitting, tied to a chair, in an interrogation room. A dastardly-looking midget the guard calls "The Baby" will come in and ask you if you know why you're there, which of course you don't. After brutally hitting you with his cane, to which you are unresponsive, he will demand that the guard bring in, "the ultimate torture" - this has you a little worried.

The guard brings in a tray of food, complete with a warm bread roll, a glass of milk, and a bowl of chicken soup. "What did you put in the soup?" you demand, knowing it must be poisoned or drugged somehow.

"Well, aside from the chicken and the broth, there are onions, celery, carrots, a little wild rice, a touch of cabbage, and a smidgeon of ginger for taste," he says cheekily. "Now eat."

Much to his surprise, you take up the spoon and finish the entire bowl. "Not bad," you say, "but it could have used a touch of garlic."

Horrified, The Baby turns to one of his guards. "You've brought in the wrong one, you idiot! This isn't the rebel!"

"No, I'm sure this is him! There's no mistaking it!"

"He must be a lookalike or something! He ate soup!"

"Oh, is that what this was all about?" you will interject. "I hate to inform you, but my motto is just a joke. I still eat soup. What are you, some sort of Progresso Secret Police?"

The Baby looks at you, his eyes bulging. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!" he shouts.

"Am I free to go now?" you ask.

The Baby's demeanor suddenly darkens, as he has regained his confidence. "On the contrary," he says, "I think now we have made a lot of progress. And being as you have revealed your secret, I think it is time we reverted to normal measures," he says, withdrawing a pair of rather large nail clippers. "Ever seen these?" he asks...

The torture is long and painful. You barely feel like you are going to survive it sometimes. Your fingers are a bloody mess. Finally, a broken and battered body is thrown into a dumpster in an alleyway. He thinks you will die there, and that is why he has made a mistake. You have caught the name of his organization: the National Cyberist Workers Party. You will survive, and even after affiliated groups take over the government, you will fight against them.

And you will never eat soup again.

The vision is closing now... I can see no farther at the moment. Perhaps in the future I can foretell why the cyberconservatives feared you, or whom you will meet in your campaign against them... IN THE FUTURE!

Barnes

So, I'll be tortured into never eating soup again, eh?
Better fix my sig then.
:lol:
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Chibblz

Lawl~ I might as well give you something to un-bored yourself with. O_o

WHERE WILL I BE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARRRSSS~?

Will the sky fall and hit my head, causing me to enter into a coma for a decade? Or will I spaz out from playing too much RagnarokOnline? Oh~~! DO tell! =O

zoupzuop2

Will I fall from Normalcy?
Or will I remain the n00bish little Jebus kid?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

gmontem

mDuo13, predict my match against Karen in in the Guitar Hero 2 Battle for the Xmas Tree. D:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Minagi-chan

O great and powerful Oz,  I MEAN mDuo13...  What will my life be like for the next ten years?  Will I become a drug dealer?  I'd not like that, I think.  : )
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Philip

Life is good, enjoy it.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Philip"What is the most awesome thing I will ever do?

dunno, maybe eating a frisbee whole, and then shooting it out of your butt and your dog catching it in mid air?

...you can atleast try can't you?

j

Emerge

knowing vicodin did nothing more than make my poop hard, will there ever be a painkiller that can aid me during post-surgery pain (heaven forbid i'll suffer THAT again...)?

BP!

After seeing how bad I bowled today, will I ever be better at bowling?
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

mDuo13

A recent glimpse of new vision restored my abilities, and so I embark on a Greater Thread Necromancy. But before I begin, allow me to forewarn: the past months and years have forced new developments, created new future paths, and closed others. That which was once almost certain is now less than plausible. But enough with the mysticism: let us proceed TO THE FUTURE!

Quote from: Chibblz on December 29, 2006, 12:03:42 AMWHERE WILL I BE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARRRSSS~?

Will the sky fall and hit my head, causing me to enter into a coma for a decade? Or will I spaz out from playing too much RagnarokOnline? Oh~~! DO tell! =O

There you are... the murk is unclouding! I can see you there... Chibblz!

The sky is falling... or at least that's the impression you get - it is a strange sky, a brown and green sky, speckled with ridged blue, a sky with lines etched across its surface, and it is soaring down from its perch above you towards your head. But that is not the only way of seeing things! For it occurs to you, after some time, that rather you are falling down towards not the sky, but the ground, because the sky is below your feet, but also above - and this realization is approximately the last one you make before your catastrophic impact with the ground, which digs a deep crater.

You awaken from your slumber within the crater some years later, though you are unsure how many. You awaken when a team of Portugese-speaking archaeologists, following the cave that runs underneath your crater, discovers the wreckage of your collision. "Where am I?" you wonder aloud. "Who am I?" But the archaeologists, even those among them who have a basic knowledge of English, have no answer to either question. The latter, they don't know; the former, they cannot say, for to speak aloud such a thing would be to alert the Listeners to them. After many incomprehensible interactions, the group of you develop a sign language which allows them to express their situation: Cyborg President Dick Cheney has sent a team to invade their country, and released robotic surveillance sentries, disguised as flies, to hunt down the resistance. The archaeologists, however, retreated across a days-long hike through mud and overgrowth into a Lost City, one known only to a few researchers. Thus far they have been safe, but the prospects of long-term survival worry them.

Working together, you and the archaeologists slowly learn the ways to detect and sap the spy-sentries, modifying their intricate workings through a method not unlike Pipe Dream. They refer to you as the Awakened One, who foretells the coming of the Great End. The Mayans foretold your existence: a being, bathed in rock, misshapen of body and speaking a foreign tongue, who would describe a fall from the sky and help to calm the world in its final days... but even as they revere you so, you begin to wonder how you came to have fallen from the sky in the first place. Certainly, you recall some sort of experiment, a test of a new form of rocket fuel, conducted in secrecy somewhere in South America. But beyond that, all that springs to your mind is the hazy silhouette of a laughing figure, as he kicks you out the door of an airplane, and then the loss of consciousness, you surmise due to acceleration. The implications are maddeningly obscure.

The vision is closing now... I can see no farther at the moment. Perhaps in the future I can foretell who kicked you out of the plane, or what will be the fate of the spy-sentry-sapping archaeologists in the Lost City... IN THE FUTURE!

Golden State Warrior

What's up, Duo.

What do you see me doing in about three months?

BrightHeart76

LOL!  This thread is made of awesome.  I haven't laughed this hard in months!   ;D

Easy one... What will I be doing in ::checks the fanime.com first page:: 96 day 8 hours and 28 minutes? Or any of the 4 days following that.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

mDuo13

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 18, 2008, 03:33:59 PM
LOL!  This thread is made of awesome.  I haven't laughed this hard in months!   ;D
Sorry to hear that my pitiful little thread is the funniest thing you've heard in a while, but I'm glad you like it.

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on December 29, 2006, 08:39:17 PM
Will I fall from Normalcy?
Or will I remain the n00bish little Jebus kid?
There you are... the murk is unclouding! I can see you there... zoupzuop2!

The urge to Normalcy is strong. Every day, you wake up in the Land of Coffee, watch the morning Youtube Videos, and proceed to do incredibly normal things that any conservative, religious, cyborg-Cheney-fearing citizen would do. You have a job, serving your country by providing loyal citizens with the energy they need - especially if it comes in the form of a Swiss Double-Decaf-Shot Double-Dark-Chocolate Irish Cream Dry-Iced Latte with Ginseng. It satisfies you, because the Cult of Youtube satisfies you and The Cult of Youtube demands it of you. But that will not be true forever...

One day, a battered and bloody Barnes appears at your door. It takes you a while to recognize him. He huffs, and begs you to let him use your bathroom to wash up. Like a good normal Jebus kid, you oblige. After he has bandaged his fingers and otherwise cleaned up, Barnes emerges and gives his thanks. But then his mood darkens. "I'm sorry to do this to you, but it has to be done. Keytar."

And with the uttering of the word, your trance is broken. You suddenly recall that possession which formerly granted you so much joy, that wondrous blending of electric piano and guitar. The Cult of Youtube's hold over you is broken. "But how did you know what to say?" is all you can utter. Barnes shakes his head. "I got a call from Spiritsnare a while back. I don't know how he figured it out, but he knew what to say. The Rebel must awaken The Minstrel. In turn, the entire Cast will rise."

The vision is closing now... I can see no farther at the moment. Perhaps in the future I can foretell who the Cast are, or what will be the fate of your future missions... IN THE FUTURE!

KawaiiAngel

OOOH predict my future!! All seeing, all knowing mduo13!!!