Artist Alley/Colony? 2007

Started by asterisk*, February 05, 2007, 10:15:50 PM

asterisk*

i know from 2006 that the artist alley is usually last-min,
but has there been any talk/information about the "Artist Colony" for this year?
i would love to get a table again (the AA @fanime06 was very fun!)
any information would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance <3
---
no hope no future; life is just awesome
http://nhnf.deviantart.com
---

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: "asterisk*"i know from 2006 that the artist alley is usually last-min,
but has there been any talk/information about the "Artist Colony" for this year?
i would love to get a table again (the AA @fanime06 was very fun!)
any information would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance <3

The AA manager is trying to make sure everything's set before posting anything up to prevent delays or huge changes. He said "soon" last time I talked to him over AIM. XD So I guess...just wait?
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

asterisk*

that is always good to know,
last minute changes/delays can be bad
(like the other upcoming california convention that shall not be named)

i know it was closer to the convention last year too
for all the registration and such;
just wanted to know if stuff was happening beneath the water!
thank you much (:
---
no hope no future; life is just awesome
http://nhnf.deviantart.com
---

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: "asterisk*"that is always good to know,
last minute changes/delays can be bad
(like the other upcoming california convention that shall not be named)

i know it was closer to the convention last year too
for all the registration and such;
just wanted to know if stuff was happening beneath the water!
thank you much (:

haha you mean *coughanimeexpocough*? (:0

no problem~
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

ip136

Juuuuuuust drawing attention and being all pokey down with the attention of us Anime Artists for AA this year.

Was wondering if there is any ETA on when the sign-ups for this year will be. Also, will we be doing the same pre-seating as before? I ask because my sister is getting a table as well and we want to make sure that we'll both be next to each other since a lot of our stuff will compliment each other.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Leloi

I have been worried too.  I keep checking the website every few days, hoping I don't miss it.  I know how bad it was back in 2005.  2006 looks like they got a bigger room (I didn't have a AA table last year, I volunteered at the Gaiaonline booth instead).  This year I hope to go back to AA.  

And I'm already starting to make inventory... so I really hope I don't miss sign-ups.
Plushie Maker

Angiechan

Quote from: "Leloi"I have been worried too.  I keep checking the website every few days, hoping I don't miss it.  I know how bad it was back in 2005.  2006 looks like they got a bigger room (I didn't have a AA table last year, I volunteered at the Gaiaonline booth instead).  This year I hope to go back to AA.  

And I'm already starting to make inventory... so I really hope I don't miss sign-ups.
Leloi! ^_^ Great to see you're going too! I'm building up too! (and for all of the other cons I'm hitting this year).

Me and a few other artists are also getting really ancy about the reg for AA.  Given that we'd be coming from the Eastern parts of the US to make it, being regged for the AA is a determining factor as to whether we'll even attend or not.
Meddle not with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Moonblossom

Quote from: "Angiechan"
Quote from: "Leloi"I have been worried too.  I keep checking the website every few days, hoping I don't miss it.  I know how bad it was back in 2005.  2006 looks like they got a bigger room (I didn't have a AA table last year, I volunteered at the Gaiaonline booth instead).  This year I hope to go back to AA.  

Leloi! ^_^ Great to see you're going too! I'm building up too! (and for all of the other cons I'm hitting this year).

Me and a few other artists are also getting really ancy about the reg for AA.  Given that we'd be coming from the Eastern parts of the US to make it, being regged for the AA is a determining factor as to whether we'll even attend or not.

Ee! You have to come!

riya-chan

I'm hoping to hear more about this as well since I have to start making preparations soon if I can get a table. >_<