Seiou High Student Council Room (The Manabi Straight Thread)

Started by Spiritsnare, February 05, 2007, 10:17:13 PM

Spiritsnare

Episode 5 came at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME I STARTED DOWNLOADING THE SOUNDTRACK.

Uguu...!

edit But the soundtrack is made of win, lolis, clap BGM, and did I mention win?

edit II YURILICIOUS! Actually, no, it hasn't gotten that far.

Current Ranking: Momo, Mei, Mikan, Manabi, Mucchi
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

The clapping track "intermission" is sexy.

This episode does nothing in shifting my rankings :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

Damnation. This is another show that's being added to my ever-growing "must watch eventually" list.

I swear, things get added to this list at least twice as fast as they get removed.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "mDuo13"Damnation. This is another show that's being added to my ever-growing "must watch eventually" list.

I swear, things get added to this list at least twice as fast as they get removed.

Well, ditto here. About 20 series and counting.
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "mDuo13"Damnation. This is another show that's being added to my ever-growing "must watch eventually" list.

Hehe, I just download. I'll get around to them eventually.

I finally saw the episode last night and I have to agree with Spirit. It was YURILICIOUS.

Plus Momo wearing the radioactive suit was funny as hell. I can see her having a tape deck, play hair metal and come from the planet vulcan* XD

*see Back To The Future Part I for reference
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

The episode did nothing to change my order as well...
I loved it. Mikan and Mei are <3... especially Mikan. Not much Manabi action but that was understandable considering the situation.

That suit was pretty amusing. OwO
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

Manabi PVC announced by Good Smile Company.

50 bucks in June? I might have a job by then, so perhaps.
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

I'm so getting it if I can. XD I'd want a Mikan one more but Minabi is my 2nd. XD

I saw this on danborru the other day... I've been wanting it since. OwO
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Manabi PVC announced by Good Smile Company.
I put a pre-order on this. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsubasa"

damn it, why isn't it mikan

j

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LastElixir"

damn it, why isn't it momo

Fixed for ya.
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "LastElixir"

damn it, why isn't it momo

Fixed for ya.

actually... you are right... that makes more sense... wtf

j

Spiritsnare

In the meantime, I've had the opportunity to read chapters 1-4 of the manga - and what they decide to show in the manga ultimately boosts Mikan's ranking enough to the point where it barely clears the tsundere awesomeness of Mei:

Current Ranking: Momo, Mikan, Mei, Manabi, Mucchi

You'll notice that Momo's still on the top -- well, the manga solidifies that position like crazy. Not only does Momo have a different font (it's shorter in the scanlation, but I'm going to guess that she's the only character who has the Cute Bubbly Fontâ,,¢), but her actions are waaaaaay more deliberate and waaaaaaaaay more becoming of a journalist itching to get the scoop. :D I APPROVE!
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Mikan and Minabi. I believe its a PVC. OwO
I want... XD

BTW, weren't you going to send me the manga spirit? Or should I just bring my usb on fri? O.o?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Mikan and Minabi. I believe its a PVC. OwO
I want... XD

BTW, weren't you going to send me the manga spirit? Or should I just bring my usb on fri? O.o?

I'll upload it when I get home.

If you can't wait, you can find a batch torrent on Tosho.

edit Just found out that ch5 and 6 were released; I need to grab those, first.

edit 2 chapter 5 = Mikan in a waitress (or even maid?) outfit = oh my god sixty-four

edit 3 I reiterate: Momo is made of absolute win solely based on the fact that she's a journalist.
epic progressive

vox

YoureMyHiro

Which fansub group has the best subs for it right now? Eclipse, Azai or Ryo? Ill probably go Eclipse because theyre usually unrivaled in quality, IMO. Ive been meaning to pick this one up.

-zoxan-

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Magical Senpai

LastElixir

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
edit 2 chapter 5 = Mikan in a waitress (or even maid?) outfit = oh my god sixty-four
agreed. I saw it and immediately wanted to make an avatar out of it... XD (For a different forum...)

Momo is rather cute in her "journalism" when cleaning the room but my order remains the same.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O