Seiou High Student Council Room (The Manabi Straight Thread)

Started by Spiritsnare, February 05, 2007, 10:17:13 PM

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

...Muchchi! Say good-bye to my Poly Sci Midterms.

BTW, do you guys watch mkv or avi? mkvs are so choppy ;_;

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Spiritsnare

Since when did 24 minutes become the deciding factor between passing or failing a midterm? XD
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "-zoxan-"...Muchchi! Say good-bye to my Poly Sci Midterms.

BTW, do you guys watch mkv or avi? mkvs are so choppy ;_;

That's the reason i'm sticking with .avi and Xvid. It looks so much nicer on my laptop.

Was it just me that during the entire episode felt that there were some shoujo-ai undertones? or am I making up the whole thing? I don't have a ranking for any of the girls. Each and everyone of them is special and dear to my heart lol  :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

I use MKV for three reasons:

1) They work fine on my computer
2) I can disable the softsubs and thus take clean screencaps
3) I can demux the package and do whatever (e.g. grab the fonts if I like them, redo the subs if I'm a bit iffy about them, or rip the audio file and slip it into my MP3 player on a dorky note).
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

When you start studying on the eve of the exam (aka midnight) and you have 3 chapters to study and you have 2 other assignments and 2 other midterms. :P

Chun

At least you're not binging Classical Music for 10 hours to fufill the requirement you've been putting off due to new series and golf  :lol:

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

-zoxan-

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I use MKV for three reasons:

3) I can demux the package and do whatever (e.g. grab the fonts if I like them, redo the subs if I'm a bit iffy about them, or rip the audio file and slip it into my MP3 player on a dorky note).

Not choppy at all?

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "-zoxan-"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I use MKV for three reasons:

Not choppy at all?

Nope. Perfect MKV play is certainly within your reach if my 3~5 year old laptop can play them. XD

edit Congrats on Post 666, Amol.
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

Oh Em Gee.

Hmm, for some reason, it's quite choppy for me. Most of the mkvs play fine; Manabi Straight is, for some reason, choppy.

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I honestly don't care which format I get.  I play each flawlessly.  For the record, I use MPC & CCCP.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"For the record, I use MPC & CCCP.

Ditto here. :3 I had to fiddle around with overlay settings, but it works.

I also have VLC as a failsafe - and as an FLV player.
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

I use MPC, and Zoom. Windows Media Player 11 and Divx player occassionaly to watch anime. playing .mkvs on VLC is so baaad XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

Back to the topic at hand: the Silicon Valley totally needs a place where one can obtain complimentary refills on lattes. XD

Mucchi's still at the bottom of the list. Both Mei and Mikan have gained some points, but ranking is still unchanged. Momo's working on permanently securing her first place ranking through doing such things as taking tests without looking at them at all.
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

Ditto Double Here.

Magical Senpai

After watching Episode 7, things just get better and better. The story is about to take an interesting turn...

Poor Momo gets ignored a lot in this ep...but the preview for Ep. 8 shows that it could be Momo-centric. Then again, the episode previews don't really show much in the first place.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"After watching Episode 7, things just get better and better. The story is about to take an interesting turn...

Poor Momo gets ignored a lot in this ep...but the preview for Ep. 8 shows that it could be Momo-centric. Then again, the episode previews don't really show much in the first place.

oh just wait, because it's quite mind-blowing.

j

-zoxan-

Spiritsnare

I paused episode 7 to state that, in my Manabi Straight character rankings, Momo is invincible.

That is all.

edit Even more so with the line "Mei-tan, you're such a tsundere."

Rankings are unchanged as of this episode. If I were to factor in Takako, the ranking would look something like Momo, Mikan, Mei/Takako (tie), Manabi, Mucchi.
epic progressive

vox