Anyone watch Onegai Teacher?

Started by Yoshi31, May 27, 2003, 01:01:31 AM

Yoshi31

i finished it a few days ago and you know i feel all wierd inside now. like i want to get married and settle down and stuff :oops:  i have no clue why

fuzzyfaery

i saw the first few eps when it was it was being fansubbed

i always got a craving for pocky afterwards.

i also wonder why

:P

GokuMew2

I finished watching Onegai Teacher over the weekend. ^_~ Now I am hooked on music by I've Sound. Unfortunately they do music mostly for H games so I have to go search those types of sites to find song samples/short versions. >_>;; The music is too cool! KOTOKO is one of my faves out of I've.

Ah yes, about Onetei itself. Hoshi sama sounds adorable as Kei. I really pity him at times. ^^; Iwata sama is cute as Hyosuke as well. I think the series is good, but they start to have too many suggestive stuff later in the series and definitely in the OVA. (I guess Kei's not that shy. LoL!)

Overall a good series though.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Tsubasa

Personally, I thought Onegai Teacher wasn't that spectacular.  I suppose you could say I think it is mediocre.  There are only three particuarily notable things about the series: Ichigo (gotta love the "emotionless" ones ^_^), the fact that Minami Omi plays a role, and the opening by I'VE Sound.  Otherwise, I thought the plot was your standard shounen-romance fair.  I don't think it stands out too much.

What's surprising though, is the fact that I'VE Sound actually did do the opening theme.  Yes, they do do mostly erogame themes and that does make their stuff harder to find, but I've got a fair number of songs myself.  Not like my online buddy who has 200+ I'VE MP3s though. ^_^;  Personally, I really like MAKO; "bite on the bullet."  I need not say more. ^_^  Although, I gotta say, I think Ayana's my favorite.  Last Regrets is by far my favorite I'VE song.  It's so friggin' beautiful.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

fuzzyfaery

omg thats by ive?

that song is t3h ownage.

i was hooked on that song even before finish kanon.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tsubasa"What's surprising though, is the fact that I'VE Sound actually did do the opening theme.  ...  Although, I gotta say, I think Ayana's my favorite.  Last Regrets is by far my favorite I'VE song.  It's so friggin' beautiful.

Kawada Mami, the artist of the ED, is also part of I've Sound. ^^ And yeah, Last Regrets is a great song. I just listened to a male version of it. Umm... Ayana's is better. ^^; I've had this for a while but never listened to it.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Suspicious

I absolutely loved Onegai Teacher, I watched it like a year ago or something.  I almost cry every time I see a box of pocky now ~.~
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

junknown

i also watched it a long time ago.. i only remember liking the little yellow guy. i didn't really dig any other character or the story line for that matter. not really my taste in anime..:?

Qoo~ -_-'

CloudStrife546

Ali

I'm curious... I haven't seen Onegai yet, so I was wondering if it really comes recommended, or if I should invest in a different series instead.

(Oh, and Cloud... thanks for the signature. I was brand new to Fanime and was really wondering where that "chair" thing came from. Thanks for clearing it up!)
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.