Does anyone else watch Code Geass?

Started by LastElixir, February 14, 2007, 12:29:00 AM

LastElixir

Because this show is THAT awesome.

I haven't watched a good series like this in a while. Everything about this show is solid, lol.

Toss in anything you want about the show.

j

Sunara Ishi

I watch it. XD (I know someone else does too... ~coughtsucough~)

Its all about pizza hut and Suzaku not being human. XP
Seriously, I love CC and Lelouch. The plot is rather interesting and its fun to see what develops next.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

-zoxan-

...Kallen. FTW.

I have to say - I'm hooked. Got some awesome characters~

I especially like how the characters are drawn. And Zero's cloak is made of so much win.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Tsubasa

Code Geass is awesome.  I think I was one of the earlier people to pick this series up around these parts.

C.C. is <3.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LordKefka

I watched like 3 episodes and it was pretty decent. Need to catch up. But FF XII is owning my soul right now.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

GokuMew2

BEST SERIES OF THE SEASON!!
Dude, there are no words to describe just how AWESOME this series is! I've a huge crush on Lelouch. X.D Fukuyama sounds so damn good as him. (He usually plays genki/dorky characters, eg. Watanuki in xxxHOLiC.)

Is the series really going to be only 25 or so episodes?? I feel like it should be longer, and I hope it will be.

This is a real edge-of-your-seat kind of series. The producers know how to effectively use cliffhangers. I download the raws every week to stay up-to-date. It's just SO GOOD. Episode 18 is going to be great!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

LastElixir

yea ep 18 is gonna be straight bananas.

I think the series is going to be a clean cut 25 ep (no tsubasa chronicals). Some series are better when they are not dragged on and on.

j

ps  Viletta > all

Sunara Ishi

Yes... more than 26 ep. sometimes ruins a series.

I'm personally interested in reading the manga as well.... There was some interesting things going on with Nanali in a raw I looked at. I want to read up to that point so I can find out what's going on.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Quote from: "LastElixir"I think the series is going to be a clean cut 25 ep (no tsubasa chronicals). Some series are better when they are not dragged on and on.
The series is slated for 26 episodes.  They've already announced another follow-up series for Fall 2007, which I'm assuming will be another 26.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "GokuMew2"This is a real edge-of-your-seat kind of series. The producers know how to effectively use cliffhangers.

You're making Code Geass sound like Densha. XD

I'm on episode 7ish - and I plan on finishing up my backlog over my winter break, which is next week. Banzai!
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

My backlog is a neverending list.

It's like 22 series. aww mai gawwd~

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "LastElixir"I think the series is going to be a clean cut 25 ep (no tsubasa chronicals). Some series are better when they are not dragged on and on.
The series is slated for 26 episodes.  They've already announced another follow-up series for Fall 2007, which I'm assuming will be another 26.

o really, we'll see how that ends up.

The series is extremely popular in Japan, so I'm not surprised. I just hope the quality of the show doesn't degrade. We've seen that plenty of times. More Orange-kun amirite.

j

-zoxan-

I watched 16 eps... where is this Villetta woman??

pockystix

I've considered it, but I'm cutting back on my downloading. D; I'll try to watch it when I can.
New sn = Meirin

Tsubasa

Quote from: "-zoxan-"I watched 16 eps... where is this Villetta woman??
This woman (Danbooru).
-Tsubasa

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "-zoxan-"I watched 16 eps... where is this Villetta woman??
This woman (Danbooru).

YEAAASSSU

1. Viletta
2. CC
3. Kalen

IESU!

j

-zoxan-

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

I was looking for one with animal ears and I'm like, "I can't find it"

I only had this pic for reference:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/105894

-zoxan-

Hmm, anyone went to gg's webbie?

Quote from: "ggkthx"I am the pulp of my orange
Orange peels are my body, orange juice is my blood
I have squeezed OVER NINE THOUSAND!! Oranges
Unkown to plot devices
Nor known to plot holes
Have withstood pain to squeeze so many oranges
Yet, these hands will never hold Villetta's boobs
So as I pray,"Unlimited Orange Works"

http://www.ggkthx.org/

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Fan-made Code Geass OP as if it were a galge or harem series.

THATS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!

J