Magic The Gathering player and deck listing

Started by Asa_Gohan, February 17, 2007, 04:49:03 PM

Asa_Gohan

since Im bored Im making a random, yet topic related thread :3 Its just as the title says ^_^ Give your name and list off your decks and what kind of deck it is :3
Anyways I might as well start the list off with myself :3

Asa_Gohan:
Decks
-Elf
-Zombie
-Discard
-Channel
-Soldier
-Pump up

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Simna

Simna:
*Battle of Wits
--5 color/anti-creature/high-defensive/non-damage win/Combo
*Uber-Proxy
--Proxy/first turn win/Storm/Burn

ender:
*Zombie
--Black/Attack-Combo
*Imp
--Forcing attacks/Blue-Black/Combo
*Prosperity
--Defensive/non-damage win/Blue-Artifact/Combo
*Discard
--Discard/Mill/Black-Blue/Attack
*Poison
--Poison Counters/non-damage win/Black-Green
*Possessed Portal
--5 color/artifact/Attack-Combo

Malix:
*Thallid
--Green-White/Saproling/Attack-Combo
*Artifact
--Myr/Modular

Uraj:
*Sliver
--5 color/Slivers/Attack
*Goblin
--Red/Speedyish/Attack
*Elf
--Green/Insect/Attack

Milk:
*Demon
--Thrull/Black-Red/Attack-Combo
*Stuffy Doll
--White/Combo
*Land Destruction
--Green-Red/Attack
*Elf
--Green-Blue/Combo
*Thrashing Wumpus
--Black-Blue/Control/Combo
*Equipment
--White/Speed/Attack
*Cat
--White-Green/Speed/Attack-Combo

Zekke

Zekke
-Burn

I also have a white/flying deck but it needs a lot of work >_< my Burn is the one I completed earlier, its a little untested but if all goes well, it'll be good.

And where is the room where you play card games? I looked for it last year and had no luck finding it.

Asa_Gohan

it was where the game room was. Its on the other side of the convention center.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Zekke

Hmmm, I'll have to look harder this year, you think it'll be in the same place or moved?

serajwl

Right now I'm working on a blue/counter deck.

It's turning to be rather difficult for me to build a deck because I'm mostley a limited player (yay drafts!) and the only cards i have to work with are the cards I used in previous drafts... which means they are probably not always good for constructed decks.

When I get more money I'm going to start really looking into cards to make myself a nice control deck.

deepbluevibes

otakuya

I play Red for mostly direct damage (like Shock, Blaze, Urza's Rage, etc...). Nothing from any new sets, like Kamigawa and stuff.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Jeez, I havent played since Urza ^_^0

I think CCGs are in the Tabletop Gaming room, which I believe is in the same room as Arcade and Console gaming this year. If it hasnt moved (I dont think it has...) it should be on the second floor of the convention center, past the dealers room and the dance, I think over on the Hilton side.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Makou

At this point, I don't really care much for Magic the Gathering (outside of trading or selling --- might help you guys, or something).

I did have a mono black control and  squirrel nest + opposition deck at one point, though.

M

T1.5 (I forget what it's called now) -- Goblin
T2 (a.k.a. Standard) -- Reanimate

=D

I've pretty much stopped playing M:TG though. The last time I really played was when Mirrodin (only the first set) entered T2.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Heartbreak_despair

lolz i should go old school and bring my:

Psychatog
Fires (of Yavimaya)
and
Necropotentce
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

lying is an art form

Quote from: serajwlRight now I'm working on a blue/counter deck.

It's turning to be rather difficult for me to build a deck because I'm mostley a limited player (yay drafts!) and the only cards i have to work with are the cards I used in previous drafts... which means they are probably not always good for constructed decks.

When I get more money I'm going to start really looking into cards to make myself a nice control deck.

Hey if you need anything I've got a ton of T2 cards I'm looking to sell/trade off.

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

deepbluevibes, if you can list any like money rares you happen to have lying around I might be interested.

Anywho, here's what I've got:

T2/Standard:

(Paper decks)
WUb Dralnu/Countermesa
Dralnu + Sacred Mesa, WoG, Condemn, -Deserts and crap

Gb Null Harvest
Null Profusion is a black planeshifted Recycle. The combo revolves around using Null Profusion to abuse Early Harvest over and over again into a 200+ point Demonfire or a 50+ storm count spell of your choice (my preference is Ignite Memories)

(Online decks)
Ub Pickles
Pickles is about recurring Vesuvan Shapeshifter and Brine Elemental to deny your opponent any untap steps and swinging for 10 per turn.

Mono Red Goblins
Goblins is pretty much about playing Mogg Sentry turn one, Frenzied Goblin/Mogg Sentry turn two (or Mogg War Marshal), Goblin King or Blood Moon turn three, and swinging in for the win.

Battle of Wits
Battle of Wits is self explanatory.

Null Harvest
See above
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

deepbluevibes

lying is an art form

Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Pxe

I have a team of guys who build decks just for me to test at tournaments and play amongst ourselves....we are also looking to play some five color is anyone interested...we have players for red, black, green, so either blue or white since our last player has not decided what his color will be but he is pretty versatile...so he can play either.  I love watching guys get bent when they get slaughtered by a girl.... :twisted:
A Servant is a Master in disquise...Kamasutra

Simna

I will play everyone with my "shouldnt ever win, but oh does it win!" Battle of Wits deck

nearly 400 cards of pure gold^_^

LadyKaren

Magic. lol. I learned to play like two weeks ago for the first time ever. As of currently I have one card, to which I plan to give to the guy that taught me.

After I learned how to play, I got in a bidding war because I could so now I have exactly one card.

It's also really, really funny to see it in play.

Chaos Orb, anyone?

HinFire

anyone out there with centurion? or anything that can boost my deck? ie foil rares =) foil future sight plz =)

o yea anyone willing to draft someday during fanime?

Simna

anyone wanna buy my mint condition proxy rares?