Dining Out

Started by Glitch, February 19, 2007, 04:54:28 PM

Barnes

Thanks for the link, Moonblossom.
When you get to the Convention Center's main door, there should be a booth to your right. On it should be a map of places to eat in the sorounding area.
I don't remember if someone already brought that up, but I hope that helps.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

narutofan17

Quote from: "Glitch"
Quote from: "narutofan17"You can go to all those nice place but if you want your money for anime stuff then the simplist thing to do is to either go to Johnny Rockets or Jack in the Box. XD
Well the point of the thread is to go to a nice place and enjoy the dining experience. Jack in the box is more about sustaining yourself.
Oh really. Wow, guess the cheap came out of me. lol Sorry about that. I will admit though that I do want to eat somewhere nice one night that I'm there so I guess I'll check out some of these places.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Glitch

Upon inspection of my funds, it looks like dining won't be a problem. I was worried for a while about this. With fanime drawing close, I hope everybody enjoys their own dining experiences during the con. And I hope to post this thread again for fanime 2008  :)

Quote from: "narutofan17"
Quote from: "narutofan17"You can go to all those nice place but if you want your money for anime stuff then the simplist thing to do is to either go to Johnny Rockets or Jack in the Box. XD
Well the point of the thread is to go to a nice place and enjoy the dining experience. Jack in the box is more about sustaining yourself.
Oh really. Wow, guess the cheap came out of me. lol Sorry about that. I will admit though that I do want to eat somewhere nice one night that I'm there so I guess I'll check out some of these places.
No prob.I myself will make emergency stops to JITB when I'm starved. The pricey places will be more for hanging with your buddies and having a good time. :D  :D

narutofan17

Quote from: "Glitch"Upon inspection of my funds, it looks like dining won't be a problem. I was worried for a while about this. With fanime drawing close, I hope everybody enjoys their own dining experiences during the con. And I hope to post this thread again for fanime 2008  :)

Quote from: "narutofan17"
No prob.I myself will make emergency stops to JITB when I'm starved. The pricey places will be more for hanging with your buddies and having a good time. :D  :D
Yeah I know what you mean. Hopefully I'll run into some friends or even make some new friends and go to some of the nice places around there.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

abcbadcat

Open late: Burger Place - Foster's Freeze

Burger Place - Burger Bar

Pizza Place - Right around the corner from the con - House of Pizza

and 7/11 is always open

Glitch

Woah! Second old thread of mine being resurrected.
to add to this, I'll try that Thai place I saw one time.

Nick Zebra

speaking as person who monitored a persons health for 3 weeks of jack in the box as part of my hypothesis. Well... I wouldn't suggest it for too long! But seriously your best place is jack in the box or the likes... those mom and pop stores get pricey.

0oO0ooOOo0

the EO trading restaurant sounds good. i'll have to try it out sometime.

if anyone wants to venture out of the downtown area for fine dining, you might want to explore the valley fair/santana row shopping centers. there are several chain and independent restaurants that cater to anyone's taste. it's about a 5mi drive from downtown, or 5min freeway drive.

http://www.santanarow.com/dining/

quantbits

$1 McChickens. That's always my plan.