General Final Fantasy Gathering 2007

Started by princessblade, February 19, 2007, 11:42:07 PM

princessblade

On the Cosplay.com Fanime Forum, I've posted a suggestion for a General FF gathering (i.e. encompassing all games in the series) to take place on both Friday and Saturday. The purpose of holding it twice is to accommodate those of you who have other commitments on Saturday. :) Here's the tentative schedule:

#1 Friday (5/25) @ 3pm @ the fountains
#2 Saturday (5/26) @ 2:30pm @ fountains/registration area

Please post here if you're interested. :) I'll submit this to the official list ASAP.

The Fanime!Cosplay.com Thread

DayDreamerNessa

i'm excited i'll hopefully be there for the saturday one ^_^. As for location i like the area that's before the registration area inside because there's really good light that comes in from outside.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

princessblade

I posted for the fountains, but if no one wants to have the photos taken there, then we can move inside. :)

gubaba

...considering I wanna try to cosplay as Beatrix from FF9, I'm up for this. XD (I'd probably try to make it to the friday one)

<3 Rock Howard XD

princessblade

Beatrix?!?! Zomg! I'd LOVE to see it, but I'll only be there on Saturday. :( So, I hope to see pics. ^^

princessblade

I'm going to make a post about this again on the cosplay.com forums, but basically I'll have to pull myself out of this gathering because the group I'm going with on Saturday has decided to do Fullmetal Alchemist.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll still make the arrangements and will be there for the Saturday gathering to take lots of pics. :)

Mghost

If I can't get a FFXI Gathering going then might as well join one. right?

I'm dressing as a tarutaru bard ^^
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

Mghost

oh Also <_< >_> LOL Tarutaru Male Looking for Female FFXI cosplayer LOL.. Just wanted to throw that out there <_< >_>

Although she isnt from FFXI, <_< it was still cool LOL..

XD Taru looking for a girl <_< LOL
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

Sharysa

Ooh, I'm going as Summoner Yuna!  I'm not sure when I'm actually going to get there, but I'm definitely interested in the Saturday one.
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)

daneoncloud

i can make it to both of them, but the best i can do for an outfit is the Lionheart because i did not finish my outfit in time

Krnchichiri

I'll try to make it to all of them if I don't get caught up in other things. I'll be Summoner Yuna, like all the other 103453947538074 con-goers. xD
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

princessblade

I'm happy to see more interest here. ^^

Just to let you all know, I've been making all the additions and changes on the cosplay.com boards. The link is locate on the first post of this thread.

Thanks again, everyone!

PS:
@daneoncloud
So, you'll be Squall? :)

@Krnchichiri
I'll put you down on both gatherings!