Music Simulation VideoGames Gathering

Started by cherryteagirl, February 23, 2007, 11:24:40 AM

rubymoonIII

i almost didnt go through with the emi cosplay XP i had lost faith but its done XD XD i wanted to go as lotte from popn music but i scrapped the idea i got laaaazy
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

cherryteagirl

Quote from: "Barnes"I'm just gonna:
1.Show up to the gathering
2.Take the pictures
3.Leave and take my pad back

Sounds lame, but I'll do the pad thing only for the hell of it.

Sounds cool!  I'll have some Pump it Up K-Pop for you.  ^_^

cherryteagirl

Quote from: "rubymoonIII"i almost didnt go through with the emi cosplay XP i had lost faith but its done XD XD i wanted to go as lotte from popn music but i scrapped the idea i got laaaazy

Awesome!  ^^ Yay! DDR Cosplay!   :D

OniCourseMusha

Come one Barnes! We gonna have DDR vs. PIU duel!

We're gonna do the fist of the north star rivalry pose.

cherryteagirl: btw are u gonna use the cd player? If it's a ipod boombox player that would be much easier for me to play my ddr songs on there.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

rubymoonIII

i have an ipod too full of beamania and ddr songs
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

cherryteagirl

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"
cherryteagirl: btw are u gonna use the cd player? If it's a ipod boombox player that would be much easier for me to play my ddr songs on there.

Quote from: "rubymoonIII"i have an ipod too full of beamania and ddr songs

I've got speakers built into a "Beatmania pad" tote bag I made:  Pic:  http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1084210  

The speakers can play anything that has a headphone jack.  ^^  iPods have that right?   :?:

Barnes

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"Come one Barnes! We gonna have DDR vs. PIU duel!

No. I'll only embarass (sp?) the PIU players even further. You DON'T wanna see me dance. Seriously.
Let's just sign a peace treaty instead. XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "cherryteagirl"
I've got speakers built into a "Beatmania pad" tote bag I made:  Pic:  http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1084210  

The speakers can play anything that has a headphone jack.  ^^  iPods have that right?   :?:
Wow! That's really awesome!  I'm looking forward for the gathering.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "cherryteagirl"

<- Wants.  Commissions? xD

And yes, it does have a headphone jack.  The jack is much easier to deal with. :P

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

rubymoonIII

:D  im looking forward to this gathering the most
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

cherryteagirl

Quote from: "GaMeReVoLuTiOnX"<- Wants. Commissions? xD
lol.  it'd be cool if we all had IIDX accessories!!  ^_^  

Quote from: "rubymoonIII":D  im looking forward to this gathering the most
Yay!  Me too!  ^_^

rubymoonIII

hmm what kind of IIDx accesories would we carry around hopefully not the controller XP
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "rubymoonIII"hmm what kind of IIDx accesories would we carry around hopefully not the controller XP
Hey! I was a IIDX controller last year. And was carried around.

To an extent. :P lol

-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

rubymoonIII

lol what  if someone cosplayed as a paraparaparadise machine
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

cherryteagirl

lol.  hmm...IIDX accessories...all i could think of are vinyl records and tote bags.  XD  

We should all perform a Para Para Paradise dance ^^  

Oh and after taking pics at the gathering, maybe we could all go to the arcade and take pics playing our games.   :D

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "cherryteagirl"lol.  hmm...IIDX accessories...all i could think of are vinyl records and tote bags.  XD  

We should all perform a Para Para Paradise dance ^^  

Oh and after taking pics at the gathering, maybe we could all go to the arcade and take pics playing our games.   :D
omg! I still have a pic of me in my ddr pad cosplay playing para para Paradise!
That sounds like a fun idea!
Kraken Con Staff

cherryteagirl

hmm.  looking at the gaming threads, there will be two DDR machines and a Para Para machine, but there won't be a IIDX machine.  =/

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "cherryteagirl"hmm.  looking at the gaming threads, there will be two DDR machines and a Para Para machine, but there won't be a IIDX machine.  =/
As usual.

But will there be a beatmania machine? ...

-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "GaMeReVoLuTiOnX"
Quote from: "cherryteagirl"hmm.  looking at the gaming threads, there will be two DDR machines and a Para Para machine, but there won't be a IIDX machine.  =/
As usual.

But will there be a beatmania machine? ...
I saw the arcade list coming to fanime. No there will be no beatmania machine.
Kraken Con Staff

cherryteagirl

Does anyone know if Beatmania will be on console gaming?