Other dance games

Started by hamm, February 23, 2007, 03:27:12 PM

hamm

I think that Fanime shouldn't be getting two DDR machines like it traditionally does.  There are other major dance games out there.  I know In The Groove is traditionally more of a hardcore player game and would probably generate less income than a DDR machine, but I'm sure there are enough Pump It Up players to justify Fanime having a DDR and a PIU instead of two DDRs.

It's like getting several CVS2 machines and no other fighting games, we need some variety here people.

Besides, DDR is just so damn easy.

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Khaistyle

Honestly, Peter. Who plays dancing games?  :lol:
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Khaistyle"Honestly, Peter. Who plays dancing games?  :lol:
Dance games? When did they invent those?

Khaistyle

I believe some company in Japan thought up the idea shortly after the release of some DJ simulator (weird eh?) Rumor has it that marketing wanted to originally produce this "dance" simulator, that I suppose would give you better foot/lower body coordination on the dance floor. Perhaps most Japanese gamers in the 90s were to busy pwning up Tekken 3 and perfect running Metal Gear Solid to hit the clubs and bust a move, y'know? Sadly, the game had pretty mechanical movements and at the higher difficulties just kinda looked like you were having a seizure standing up. Someone told me once later on that groups of kids around the world made it as competitive as any fighting game.
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!