'Suite' Events! CHECK UPDATES! RSVP ASAP FOR MOVIE/TOURNEY!

Started by FanFicGuru, February 24, 2007, 12:43:52 PM

Video Programming- Which Series do you NOT want to see?

Gunslinger Girl
1 (20%)
SoulTaker
2 (40%)
Mahou shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
0 (0%)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
0 (0%)
Giant Robo
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 07, 2007, 11:29:05 PM

Asa_Gohan

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

deepbluevibes

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"I should have taken up your offer T_T

:P My room would be fine with having you.

Tsubasa

I can play both SSBM and SCII.  I still maintain that I'm a strong casual player @SSBM, regardless of what other people may claim.  And I've seen better days in my SCII game, but I have been a competitive player in my day.  Whether I'll be free for the tourneys is still unknown at such an early date. XD;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I can play both SSBM and SCII.  I still maintain that I'm a strong casual player @SSBM, regardless of what other people may claim.  And I've seen better days in my SCII game, but I have been a competitive player in my day.  Whether I'll be free for the tourneys is still unknown at such an early date. XD;

That's cool.

Like I said before, people who might even be SLIGHTLY interested, please PM me. This way I can start to get a list together.

Thanks.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "LadyKaren"

YAY! *glomps* Btw how much do I have to pay?

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"

YAY! *glomps* Btw how much do I have to pay?

I'll PM you now about it.

Asa_Gohan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Late Saturday night I'll probably hold a Naruto 4 and/or DBZ Tenkaichi 2 tourney.

Of course those of you whom hate/d my guts, you know who you are, are obviously not invited.

Those of you who were nice...like FanFic...are more then welcome. I might even bring some snacks for everyone ^_^

Barnes

QuoteSunday Night: Gaming Tournament!

Now that might work for me, so long as I can get finished before midnight.

QuoteLate Saturday night I'll probably hold a Naruto 4 and/or DBZ Tenkaichi 2 tourney.

Of course those of you whom hate/d my guts, you know who you are, are obviously not invited.

I don't hate you, so can I watch anyway?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Ayanami Rei First Child

Sure. I'll try to schedule you in. I might just have multiple times set up depending on my schedule and that of my roomies...

Asa_Gohan

Ayanami Rei First Child

*Pokes Asa* If you room with me you can play a lot of Naruto 4 and DBZ Tenkaichi 2 without huge lines. :twisted:

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"*Pokes Asa* If you room with me you can play a lot of Naruto 4 and DBZ Tenkaichi 2 without huge lines. :twisted:

I doubt you can beat my price though.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"*Pokes Asa* If you room with me you can play a lot of Naruto 4 and DBZ Tenkaichi 2 without huge lines. :twisted:

What price would that be...?

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"

What price would that be...?
I quoted him $75 for all 3 nights in a suite.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I might be able to beat that. Although with me he'd have the benefit of the video games. I'll have to see how my other choice of roomate goes before I decide to challenge your price...

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I might be able to beat that. Although with me he'd have the benefit of the video games. I'll have to see how my other choice of roomate goes before I decide to challenge your price...

Are we dueling over Asa?

Asa_Gohan

yeah but Im going with Karen nya since for 90 I also get food <3. Plus Im not a fan of Naruto and I kind of had enough of tenkaichi 2 ^^;; besides all I need is SSBM nya and Im bringing my own TV so that wont be a problem to me nya. Lets see and also Im bringing vault and I know how Nanashi is going to be stealing a lot of my drinks if I bring them over since he mooches off of me anyways >.< Oh yeah I should be staking up for fanime....-goes to stock up on vault-

Ayanami Rei First Child

Turning your back on your fellow ninja. How shameful!

You win this round...but the next battle will be mine! :twisted: