advice for crossplay

Started by Eheroofjustice, March 03, 2007, 02:09:04 PM

Eheroofjustice

does anyone have any advice for crossplaying as a girl? u see, I'm doing a surprise crossplay.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Eheroofjustice"does anyone have any advice for crossplaying as a girl? u see, I'm doing a surprise crossplay.

uuuum... get a sports bra thats one or two sizes small, then use two ace bandages... uuuum... other things depend on face shape and stuff...

i'm doing a crossplay.. and i have a girly face.. but my wig covers most of it anyways,...

Sunara Ishi

Kegan, I think he meant a guy crossplaying as a girl.... not the other way around. (unless I'm confused...)
but thanks for the advice for us girls anyway. XD I'm sure it'd be helpful.

hmm... advice... 1) shave/wax everywhere-> no facial or leg hair at least... 2) get a bra and water ballons-> fill with water to size you want. For some reason, water ballons act and feel like real.... err... yeah. 3) make sure you have the proper build. Although you can crossplay with any build, I prefer crossplayers to have the right build. But that's just my opinion. 4) Have someone help you with make-up. Unless you already know how to apply it... but even then, its helpful to have someone to make sure it appears right.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

luckyends

thxs htis helped me to im doing temari thanki
oh and BTW how likly is it for the watter balloons to pop?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "luckyends"thxs htis helped me to im doing temari thanki
oh and BTW how likly is it for the watter balloons to pop?
I dunno. But just don't get cheap ones. Those are probably more likely to pop since they tend to have thin plastic.
I suppose just be careful.

You could probably play it safe and just use air but it won't have the same characteristics as water... (they would be hard instead of squishy... >.> )
But it'll work. You shouldn't have anyone grabbing them anyway... @.@ The only thing would be how they act when you move, I guess.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

luckyends

unfortunatly ill probaby just stuff it with tussue cause i have friends who r girls who r gon grope me like crazy -_- then thel pop and it wont be fun
so probably just tussue for me
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Lizchan33

sand in large balloons will give a similar appearance. Other wise check the cosplay.com topic:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=10988
They can help a lot!