Video Games Import

Started by videogamesnewyork, March 03, 2007, 05:55:26 PM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Hi!! Do you happen to have Dai Gasso Band Brothers Along with the Expansion Pack in Stock?  

Can you please look for a Hard to find anime game like these two Nintendo DS Imports named Nodame Cantabile and Eyeshield 21! Max Devil Power?   (and the one that is out for PS2?)  

(History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Capcom)

Also how many copies of Ouendan 2 are you bringing during the 4 day weekend.? This New Import is going to be a very popular seller.

Can you accept Debit Check Cards as an alternate payment of using cash and how much percentage of tax is charged with our purchases?

Thanks for going through all the trouble in locating these hard to find Anime import titles and answering  other peoples questions.  :D
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

videogamesnewyork

we will bring 50/60 copies of Ouendan 2
We do accept visa and master card
Taxes are California taxes. I don't have it under my eyes now but I'm sure you know the percentage
No new for the rest for now
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

videogamesnewyork

About used games.
I'll love to buy but as you know we have to fly back so we decided that it make not sense... sorry.
I do have very few copies of Kenichi ps2. I'll bring what I have

giulio
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

shortpachoo

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"we will bring 50/60 copies of Ouendan 2
Taxes are California taxes. I don't have it under my eyes now but I'm sure you know the percentage

It should be around 8.25% for tax

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"About used games.
I'll love to buy but as you know we have to fly back so we decided that it make not sense... sorry.
I do have very few copies of Kenichi ps2. I'll bring what I have

giulio

Thats alright, just thought I ask.

Edit: fixed little mistake

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Barnes

Quote from: "shortpachoo"
Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"we will bring 50/60 copies of Ouendan 2

I should be around 8.25% for tax

Yep.
Forgot if I asked: You will have Dreamcast stuff, right? I'm looking for an arcade stick for the DC.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Akito Starwind

its not a import but i need a Ps1 dance pad and what ever was the best DDR game for the PS1.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Akito Starwind"its not a import but i need a Ps1 dance pad and what ever was the best DDR game for the PS1.

Unfortunately, the best DDR game for the PS1 was 4thMIX.

An import.
epic progressive

vox

Inuashley

Will you have Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel? It's for the Ps2. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

videogamesnewyork

we have ddr konamix
I think we even have 1 copy of ddr 4th mix jap ps1
Of course we will have a good amount of the last naruto ps2 jap ans well as Naruto 3 best version
This is our first fananime so I'm sure we will make mistakes, but we have to start something so here is our start
It makes me very worry the set up because we cannot drive there and everything we bring there is by flight (that means we just bring merchandize and computers)
Let see how it goes this time and it will be a test for the future
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

Shinsengumi

You think you would have Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou Kyoto Rinne for the PS2 ? cause I'm looking forward of buying it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

SuperKawaiiNeko

Do you take yen? Ive got about 11,000 yen in cash XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Do you take yen? Ive got about 11,000 yen in cash XD

Nice. Chances are they won't lol. might as well go exchange it.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

BP!

I've asked this question twice already with no answer, but I still would like to know before the con.

How much will you be selling the GuitarFreaks controllers for, and how much will you be selling the copies of GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2 for?
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BP!"I've asked this question twice already with no answer, but I still would like to know before the con.

How much will you be selling the GuitarFreaks controllers for, and how much will you be selling the copies of GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2 for?

Expect something close to Play-Asia's prices for both controller and the game, if not higher.
epic progressive

vox

otakuapprentice

just out of curiosity, but will you also have the DS Internet Browser in stock?

i dont know if it does work with a U.S. DS, and i don't want to wait any longer for the US version, thats why im asking...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

shortpachoo

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"just out of curiosity, but will you also have the DS Internet Browser in stock?

i dont know if it does work with a U.S. DS, and i don't want to wait any longer for the US version, thats why im asking...

Actually 6/6 is its release date
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802637

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Spiritsnare

If and when you do come over next time, please have a list ready of the things you intend to sell at the convention. I was ready to pay that $60+ for that official GF controller, but alas...
epic progressive

vox

bahamutknightzero

I have to admit that I liked the selection of imported games that I saw this year (was really surprised to see old Playstation and Saturn games, along with an import of Wrestle Kingdom 2, since I'm a wrestling fan). Again, much thanks to Video Games NY *thumbs up and enjoys copy of Jump Ultimate Stars*

KHfan-boy

There's 2 imports that I really want to see, and that's Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + for the PS2 and Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX for the Wii

Shinsengumi

Hopefully they sell more import PSP games, cause I didn't see much last year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).