Video Games Import

Started by videogamesnewyork, March 03, 2007, 05:55:26 PM

mDuo13

I wanna see lots of import DS games, since they're region-free and there are so many awesome ones right now!

Jump Ultimate Stars so we can convince everyone else to get it.
Ouendan! 2 - it comes out on the 17th, so there'll barely be time, but it should be so awesome...

.. and whatever else is hot and out in Japan by con time.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Stormfalcon"Got a question about the PS2 loading discs.  Will they let you load import PS1 games as well as PS2 ones?

If they refer to Swap Magic, probably not.

If it's something else (more likely, since apparently it works with 'any PS2'), then I can't say anything.

-=-

As for imports that I want, perhaps you can bring a good stock of Bemani? Bring Dance Dance Revolution, beatmaniaIIDX, GuitarFreaks, drummania, and pop'n music over with their respective peripherals, whether or not they're the official ones or not, and I'll do two things: bow down to you and hand you my wallet.

Also, still in the realm of music games excluding the mentioned DJMax Portable 1 and 2, it'd be awesome if you could bring in Taiko no Tatsujin.

In addition, IIRC, there's a PS2 version of Mushihimesama. If there is? Bring it on. :D
epic progressive

vox

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"speaking of that, i remember that i have one of the little puppet figures from Lunar: SSS Complete. its sitting under my bed, unopened. i won it some time back playing video games, and its been there ever since.

Can I have it? XD

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"As for imports that I want, perhaps you can bring a good stock of Bemani? Bring Dance Dance Revolution, beatmaniaIIDX, GuitarFreaks, drummania, and pop'n music over with their respective peripherals, whether or not they're the official ones or not, and I'll do two things: bow down to you and hand you my wallet.

Amen, brother.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"speaking of that, i remember that i have one of the little puppet figures from Lunar: SSS Complete. its sitting under my bed, unopened. i won it some time back playing video games, and its been there ever since.

Can I have it? XD

if i still have it, and if i find it, yea i guess.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

videogamesnewyork

For now that's what we have

ps2
Guitar Freaks and Drumania silver/ gold and V and V-2
guitar freks and drumania konami original controllers
Pop'n Music 12 and 13
Taiko 2007
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

SuperKawaiiNeko

How much is the konami DM controller?
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

videogamesnewyork

VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

BP!

What about the GF controller and V2?
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Ero-Sannin

Oh, I was wondering about the new Naruto Shippuden EX Game For Wii. Ive been wanting to get it for a while now.

videogamesnewyork

We will have at least 1 or 2 copies, but as you know you need a jap wii to play it.
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

bahamutknightzero

I'm sure this has been asked already but...... any chance of bringing Jump Ultimate Stars?

videogamesnewyork

We are not going to bring any new copy of Jump Superstar just because Jump Ultimate Stars is out.
If we have some used copy we will bring a couple

giulio
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

bahamutknightzero

Wait a sec, I did say Jump Ultimate Stars. Or did you mean you're only bringing new Jump Superstars? *getting confused*

videogamesnewyork

yes getting confused
I will bring over 50pcs of jump Ultimat Stars

giulio
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

Shinka

Oh wow, I hope it's not too late for me to post the games I wanna get. Why didn't I see this board before? x_o

For the Playstation...
Magical Drop F
Bust A Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix
Bust a Move (the dancing game, not the puzzle game)

And that's about it. It would be so great if I could find a copy of Magical Drop F...
an.Endless.tale

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Shinka"Bust A Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix
Bust a Move (the dancing game, not the puzzle game)
Yes!  A BaM fan.  Rep it.

If there were also a copy of each for me, that'd make my con.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Makou

Will you be bringing over Idol M@ster? I've recently seen it, and I've heard it's quite popular in Japan, so I really want to buy the game and try it out.
Also, uh... it isn't possible to play a Japanese Xbox360 game on an American Xbox 360, right? Is there some sort of swap disc/ mod disc for that?

videogamesnewyork

i will say 40/50% of the japanese and/or asian games are playable on 360 usa.
There is not cheap or swap disc. You just have to surf online and see if it is compatible
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Makou"Will you be bringing over Idol M@ster? I've recently seen it, and I've heard it's quite popular in Japan, so I really want to buy the game and try it out.
Also, uh... it isn't possible to play a Japanese Xbox360 game on an American Xbox 360, right? Is there some sort of swap disc/ mod disc for that?

And, once again, iM@S is JP onry.
epic progressive

vox

BP!

How much would the Guitar Freaks controller go for? And how much would a copy of V2 be?
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji