Video Games Import

Started by videogamesnewyork, March 03, 2007, 05:55:26 PM

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"Xenogears instead we have it sealed greatest hits for 59.99

That's a great deal. I already have a copy. ^^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Tsubasa

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Yeah, I know sealed Xenogears sells for like 100, greatest hits version...black label is like 120-150.
Crazy.

I'm glad I already have a non-greatest hits copy. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

raltga

imports i'm looking to purchase:

salamander collection PSP
kid icarus GBA (famicom mini version)
bleach 2 DS
bit generation games GBA
any of the recent indie DC shooters (border down etc)
fantastic children GBA (as long as it's not that expensive)
bangai-o n64 (a guy can dream right?)

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Here are some suggestions on what up to date imports you can bring to Fanime Con.

Gamecube Imports like the Naruto Part 4 game for example.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi for PS2 and other anime related Imports for the system.

Trigger Heart Excelia for Sega Dreamcast

Guitar Freaks/Drummania Masterpiece Gold Guitar and Video Game Combo or Game Itself

Para Para Paradise Controller with Game or Game Itself

Da Capo Plus Situation or the newest version of Da Capo 4 seasons either game or limited editions.

Any out of print Sega Saturn Imports, Playstation, or Super Famicom Anime Related Games you can think of.

And Lastly any Dating Sims you can think of like Tokimeki Memorial or Sentimental Graffiti and Kanon (Whatever you can think of for us Ren Ai Fans)

Any Hard to find Import Japanese Gaming Consoles like a used Japanese White Saturn or Super Famicom for Instance.

Thanks Video Games New York for coming to our Bay Area Anime Convention to test out our exhibit hall.  I hope you will make great business relationships with the Fanime Customers you will be meeting for the first time.  :D
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

videogamesnewyork

I really like to thank you guys for so many feed back you are giving us.
Please don't stop.
Few more updates...
Dcast games we are definitely going to bring Trigger Heart Exelica and what we have left of Under Defeat Limited Edition
Saturn Jap and SuperFamicom. We will bring only if someone really want the systems. As I say I'm flying there so space is limited.
No problem on Guitar Freaks games and controllers, as well as couple of Sega Fighting Stick for ps3.
Naruto 4 will definitely be there.
We will bring a good amount of Guilty Gear XX Slash for ps2 and Naruto 3 ps2 (39.99 each).
I will say that probably I will be able to get Bleach 4 psp. I probably receive the day I'm leaving. If we do price will be $54.99

Thank you again

giulio
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"I really like to thank you guys for so many feed back you are giving us.
Please don't stop.
Few more updates...
Dcast games we are definitely going to bring Trigger Heart Exelica and what we have left of Under Defeat Limited Edition
Saturn Jap and SuperFamicom. We will bring only if someone really want the systems. As I say I'm flying there so space is limited.
No problem on Guitar Freaks games and controllers, as well as couple of Sega Fighting Stick for ps3.
Naruto 4 will definitely be there.
We will bring a good amount of Guilty Gear XX Slash for ps2 and Naruto 3 ps2 (39.99 each).
I will say that probably I will be able to get Bleach 4 psp. I probably receive the day I'm leaving. If we do price will be $54.99

Thank you again

giulio

GGXX Slash?! Awesome! Now, will these games your bringing be compatible with any PS2? Or do we need a mod chip? And, if we do, will you be selling those too?
Swap meet staff - 2014

videogamesnewyork

To play ps2 imports you don't need a mod chip (we don't do it) but you can use a loading disk that allow you to play imports games. We will have it at the show.
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"To play ps2 imports you don't need a mod chip (we don't do it) but you can use a loading disk that allow you to play imports games. We will have it at the show.

And how much is a loading disk?
Swap meet staff - 2014

videogamesnewyork

VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

G.I.R

Heartbreak_despair

hey can anyone get their hands on the 2d fate/stay fighter for the pc?
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Emerge

which models of ps2 are compatible with the loading discs?

videogamesnewyork

Don't worry guys.
we will have loading disk compatible with any ps2 model.
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

Megumi

Dreamcast:
Napple Tale

Ps1:
Lunar Eternal Blue

Ps2:
Fushigi Yuugi
Tales of Symphonia
FFX

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Megumi"Ps1: Lunar Eternal Blue

Hehe, I have that ^_^

I just shelled out $50 to buy myself Lunar: Silver Star Story COMPLETE with all the extras for my birthday XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Megumi

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"

Hehe, I have that ^_^

I just shelled out $50 to buy myself Lunar: Silver Star Story COMPLETE with all the extras for my birthday XD

I really want the Japanese version cuz it's got most of my favorite seiyuu in it! XD I got the American one way WAY back...the complete one for Christmas. Believe it or not, I played Lunar backwards, starting from the 2nd game to the first. It didn't ruin anything for me though. The first one pulled me in more, but both are GREAT games. I bought the Japeanse lunar TWICE, because the first one woudl always get stuck after one point -__-. Oh well..it was worth the money! I can read most of the characters since I actually take japanese now. Cept for the Kanji...I can't read too much of it...and even if I don't understand what's being said, it's still cool to be able to read Japanese XD hiragana and katakana anyway..

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To Video Games New York,

Can you guys please bring some copies of Osu!!!! Tatakae!!!! Ouendan!!!!  1 and the upcoming May 17th release of part two.

Some fans are looking for this title.  Also do you happen to have Dai Gasso Band Brothers the game and expansion pack by any chance.  Thanks.

JNE
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

otakuapprentice

Hehe, I have that ^_^

speaking of that, i remember that i have one of the little puppet figures from Lunar: SSS Complete. its sitting under my bed, unopened. i won it some time back playing video games, and its been there ever since.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Megumi

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

Hehe, I have that ^_^

speaking of that, i remember that i have one of the little puppet figures from Lunar: SSS Complete. its sitting under my bed, unopened. i won it some time back playing video games, and its been there ever since.

OMG I've got a Ghaleon punching puppet too! Never use him. He's just so cute! He sits on myw all next to my Sakura Taisen (Sakura) doll andLunamaria figurines. On e-bay once one of the guys from Gaming Designs was trying to sell the Alex prototype punching puppet!

Stormfalcon

Got a question about the PS2 loading discs.  Will they let you load import PS1 games as well as PS2 ones?
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com