Video Games Import

Started by videogamesnewyork, March 03, 2007, 05:55:26 PM

FanFicGuru

Please please PLEASE bring some copies of Odin Sphere! This game looks absolutely amazing, and with tons of Seiyuu that we already know, it's sure to be a great seller! It comes out on May 22nd...so that should be plenty of time to get about a dozen copies (at least!) and bring them to fanime.

Here's a link to check it out!

Please bring it along. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Hey VideoGamesNY!  Do you happen to sell Nintendo DS Screen Protectors made by the Japanese 3rd party company Hori?

I do not like the Gamestop/EB/Gamecrazy ones that are sold domestically due to issues of sticky residue and bubbling while applying them to the DS Touch Screen.

Also do you have any hard to find old school Saturn and Dreamcast Games?  Thanks.

(Looking for a copy of Fire Pro Wrestling S Six Man Scramble and Japanese/USA Burning Rangers)

Thanks for responding to my post along with the others in this thread.  We really appreciate your customer service in helping the Fanime Attendees out.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsuchimi Rin-chan"Do you happen to sell Nintendo DS Screen Protectors made by the Japanese 3rd party company Hori?

Have you checked Fry's? They usually stock all of the localized licensed versions of Hori DS stuff.

I just found out a while back that they started carrying the Hori extendable styluses. :3 Pretty cool.
epic progressive

vox

videogamesnewyork

we will have hori screen protectors for ds as well that psp
Price 9.99
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

videogamesnewyork

Finally we got confirmed we will have Bleach 4 for the con
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

FiliKlepto

Sorry if this was asked already; I briefly looked over the thread but didn't see it:

Do you think you would be able to get the Ouendan sequel (DS), Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2, in time for Fanime?  It comes out the 17th of this month, so I know that's kind of cutting it close, but I can only hope!
I want death to find me planting my cabbages.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, you know Mop Head?  At the Fanime '04 Saturday gameshow?  I so totally named her.  ^^"

videogamesnewyork

Yes we will have Ouendan 2.
We will receive this week so we will have for the show
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

lying is an art form

Yo, I'm interested in:

Ouendan 1 & 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Could you provide me with prices? :D
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

otakuapprentice

will you have Bleach 2nd for the DS? just curious...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

videogamesnewyork

we have Ouendan 2, not Ouendan 1
We are trying to get Ouendan 1 but for now is sold out
We do have Bleach 2 ds

Ouendan 2 is $49.99
Bleach 2 ds is $54.99
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

FiliKlepto

Just thought of another one.  Would you be able to get Nodame Cantabile for DS, and if so, what would the price be?  The BF showed some interest in it and enjoyed a demo he tried, so I thought I might pick it up for him.

Will you be charging tax at your booth?  And what forms of payment do you accept?
I want death to find me planting my cabbages.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, you know Mop Head?  At the Fanime '04 Saturday gameshow?  I so totally named her.  ^^"

videogamesnewyork

We do charge tax.
We accept cash, visa and master card with a valid photo ID.
I'll look for the gamne and let you know

giulio
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

lying is an art form

Quote from: "videogamesnewyork"It is greates hits.
It's an out of print game. They stop printing it 2 years ago.
When is finish is gone.
It's like FF7 , a greatest hits copy sealed goes for 200/250 a piece , a black one sealed for 400.
Xenogears is getting there too. They stop printing it last october.
Check Amazon to get an idea

Take care

giulio

o.o

FF7 is $15-20 for a GH version (I got a used one for $5 a year ago). The original copy goes for about $50-60, not 400. Where are you getting these numbers?

And will you be bringing KH2 Final Mix?
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

videogamesnewyork

In reality land that's what you get

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000JRSB/ref=pd_bbs_olp_1/002-4284978-6316859?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1179431491&sr=8-1

as u can see a greatest hits used with disc only is more than $50 a new copy greatest hits is over 100 and there is not even a new copy black label that trust me is going for around $400

That's were our numbers come from

We will bring Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix price I still don't know 74.99 or 79.99. we are still expecting restock
VideoGamesNewYork
202  East 6th street
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 539-1039

shortpachoo

I noticed you said you sold used games.  At the convention will you buy used games for credit towards other games that you are selling at the dealers room?

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

lying is an art form

Wow. Reality world huh, I'm offended.

On another note, if I can still find sealed GH copies for cheap around here will you buy them off my hands for $100?

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "shortpachoo"I noticed you said you sold used games.  At the convention will you buy used games for credit towards other games that you are selling at the dealers room?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no they won't.

Why? They have to bring crap back with them. They already are trying to limit the amount of stuff they have to bring on the plane, they won't want to chance coming away with more than they can carry by offering to buy games off of fans.

10,000 people coming to Fanime, could you imagine what would happen if the word got around? Everyone would go home, grab all their games and sell them to get the latest and greatest imports.

Not really smart business wise...although it would be more do-able if they were stationed in CA.
Swap meet staff - 2014

shortpachoo

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
Quote from: "shortpachoo"I noticed you said you sold used games.  At the convention will you buy used games for credit towards other games that you are selling at the dealers room?

Why? They have to bring crap back with them. They already are trying to limit the amount of stuff they have to bring on the plane, they won't want to chance coming away with more than they can carry by offering to buy games off of fans.

10,000 people coming to Fanime, could you imagine what would happen if the word got around? Everyone would go home, grab all their games and sell them to get the latest and greatest imports.

Not really smart business wise...although it would be more do-able if they were stationed in CA.

Just thought I ask, I will just sell them at the swap meet then

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "shortpachoo"

Just thought I ask, I will just sell them at the swap meet then

Better idea. Let me know what you're bringing. I may buy some off you. hehehe
Swap meet staff - 2014

shortpachoo

Better idea. Let me know what you're bringing. I may buy some off you. hehehe

Well for games it was going to be(game/system):  Bleach/GC, Naruto/DS, Jump Super Stars/DS, Bleach/DS and maybe others (note these are all imports).

Might bring some other ones, plus some other stuff for the swap meet.  Hope to get some money to pay for Ouendan 2, and possibly Bleach and the new Jump