Nerf gun shooting contest?

Started by rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*, March 03, 2007, 08:24:19 PM

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

Hmm.... I'm just saying is all, but they should have a "sharp shooter" contest (all they have are those nerf guns and they shoot a target from a distance) That would be a little fun for the little ones as well
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

BrightHeart76

No offence.  I'm good with glomping.  I'm good with the strange scavenger hunt last year were 14 people grabbed my butt cause I had dyed my hair pink (still a little confused by the butt grab, but whatever).  I'm good with dodge ball, flag football and any other sport where I choose if I'm playing or not.  

But the first fool to randomly shoot me with a nerf gun will spend the rest of fanime in the hospital while they surgically remove said nerf gun from the offenders colon.  

I'm pretty laid back, but not with that stuff.  Sorry to be a spoil sport, but that's just wrong.  If you want to shoot people find a laser tag arena or organize a game where people choose to be involved.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Now...I think its a silly, underdefined idea. We're not a carnival. But she never said ANYTHING about shooting other people with nerf guns. Did you even read the post? It said shooting a "target" from a distance. Nothing about shooting other people.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Asa_Gohan

nerf guns dont even hurt O.O its BB guns and paintball guns that hurt >.<

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"No offence.  I'm good with glomping.  I'm good with the strange scavenger hunt last year were 14 people grabbed my butt cause I had dyed my hair pink (still a little confused by the butt grab, but whatever).  I'm good with dodge ball, flag football and any other sport where I choose if I'm playing or not.  

But the first fool to randomly shoot me with a nerf gun will spend the rest of fanime in the hospital while they surgically remove said nerf gun from the offenders colon.  

I'm pretty laid back, but not with that stuff.  Sorry to be a spoil sport, but that's just wrong.  If you want to shoot people find a laser tag arena or organize a game where people choose to be involved.
err... You don't shoot anyone ^^;;, you shoot targets of anime villans or something, and yeah, it's pretty carnivally I know, but I just think of fun. If that doesn't work out, how about a pinata?

Ayanami Rei First Child

It sounds cute and amusing....but one that COULD be hard to implement....

SuperKawaiiNeko

This must be your first fanime ^_^0

There already IS a pinata. I dont remember if we did it last year...but there has traditionally been a pinata contest where applicants send in an essay that meets specific guidelines detailing why a specific anime creature is "too cute to live." A panel of judges select the best of the lot, and the winner gets to read their essay on stage at the Masquerade and then destroy a pinata made to look like the creature in their essay. The pinata is full of plushies, some of which the winner gets to keep and then throws the rest out into the audience.

Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

Nuuuu. I've just never made it to the damn masquerade. Different problems keep me from it....like me taking too long of a nap and sleeping too long...and other stuff >.<

SuperKawaiiNeko

I wasnt...talking about you? Unless you made a post about pinatas and I just didnt see it...or you moonlight as Rock Lee Stalker?

Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

Oh. I'm not them....and don't know if I posted about Pinatas. Although I'm not sure I've ever actually seen one at FanimeCon ^^;;

Crazy_Saiko

I <3 nerf guns
i just got a crappy one
and i dont' care how crappy it is
I LOVE IT!!
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hey Saiko if you had a wedding I'd probably come depending on how far it was.

Hmmmm....I don't have NERF....but they ARE totally awesome cool. It'd be fun to shoot people with nerf darts o.o

Crazy_Saiko

Yea i have the nerf darts -^^-
i don't like the nerf balls as much tho..

:: my wedding would probably be in Cali; Lok and i are still thinking about it::

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I live in Cali Oakland/Alameda area ^_^

Crazy_Saiko

0_o
We are talking about Nerf guns, Aya!!!

-^^- i'll make a thread about my wedding much much later

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ops! Well...I know my friend has a nerf dart gun, but I don't think he'd let me barrow it though @.@

Although if supplies were provided it could be interesting, if cheesy. Would you be having people pay, or would this be a free service?

free service, although if u wud like, u can give a small little 1-5$ donation to me and my friends who might want to buy stuff... its juss for fun, and it can be free if u wish to pay or not ^^, if people don't wish to pay, then thats fine, as long as people are having fun, then that would be fun.