1 (14.3%)
no but I'll drop by?
2 (28.6%)
No sadly....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 04, 2007, 10:38:03 PM

Lizchan33

Me and my friends plan on dressing up as Fruits basket characters!
In doing this there are more than 3 of us (obiviously) so I figured a gathering was in order!!!!!!
Please post if you plan on a furuba cosplay and I'll add you to the list! (still making the list <3)

Planning for this to be on Monday the 28th in the lobby of the convention center at 12 noon.

Characters

Tohru - Kathina MacLeod
Hana
Uo - Alyssa
Momo
Mitchan
Mayu
Mine - Kristin
Kazuma
Kyoko
Kana

Student body
Kakeru
Machi
Kimi
Naohito Sakuragi

Zodiac
Kyo -Ska_Kitti
Yuki
Akito
Haru
Kagura - Tabbychan
Momiji - jack(maybe)
Hiro - Brian
Kisa
Ritsu
Isuzu(Rin)
Kureno
Shiguri -
Ayame -Lizchan33
Hatori -

animeangelfish

lol it's ok. yours is mroe organized. although...Monday is a bit late for this kind of thing.. :P

Add me to the list as Kagura

Add 'Soysauce Ninja' as Hatori-sama

Add 'EvilBunny' as Kyou

I think that's all for now. I can't say I know of any other's officially.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Lizchan33

We can have both....That way everyone can join in...
monday is the only day I'm not doing any cosplays so I picked that for my ayame cosplay... xD

RyannBTW

Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Lizchan33

Quote from: "RyannBTW"I'll take Shigure.

I added you :3

jack

If I'm able to make it over this year perhaps I'll bring my Momiji costume. Sounds like alot of fun. X3
a student is not a tangerine.

Jaqueline Dempsey
Fanime art staff
http://poorjack.deviantart.com

Lizchan33

Quote from: "jack"If I'm able to make it over this year perhaps I'll bring my Momiji costume. Sounds like alot of fun. X3
Ohhh please do!!!
I've only seen one momiji in person! <3
I'll put you on the list still ok?

jack

Sure, as a maybe would be fine. >w<

I'm a short, blonde, partly-German girl, so I do believe I play the part of Momiji well. Haha! <3 I love wearing the uniform, too.
a student is not a tangerine.

Jaqueline Dempsey
Fanime art staff
http://poorjack.deviantart.com

Lizchan33

Any other cosplayers?!?!?!?!
Come on Furuba cosplayers!

Lizchan33

Only to get it back on the first page >_>
Another gathering was 'started' but it can't be called a gathering unless 3 or more people are going... XD

Lizchan33

I updated the list because I forgot a person... Naohito Sakuragi of the student body.....

Tabbychan

You may put me down at Kagura, If it's no trouble <3

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Tabbychan"You may put me down at Kagura, If it's no trouble <3
I've got you down!
: D

Tabbychan

I was wondering, is the gathering going to be all day, liek us all hanging out monday, or is it a few hours then a sepereate thing?o.o Cause if it's an all day thing I'm also going to be cosplaying as tohru xD I'll be kagura first then I'm changing into tohru the rest of the day=3

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Tabbychan"I was wondering, is the gathering going to be all day, liek us all hanging out monday, or is it a few hours then a sepereate thing?o.o Cause if it's an all day thing I'm also going to be cosplaying as tohru xD I'll be kagura first then I'm changing into tohru the rest of the day=3
Generally gatherings last only 1 to 2 hours for hanging out getting aquainted and pictures.
Hanging out with people you don't know all day would seem like imposing on personal life....

Tabbychan

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Generally gatherings last only 1 to 2 hours for hanging out getting aquainted and pictures.
Hanging out with people you don't know all day would seem like imposing on personal life....
Ah I see, Ok^^ I was just curious. Thanks=3

RyannBTW

I really hate to do this, but I have to pull out.  I've gone overbudget for both time and money, and need to make some sacrifices.  Sorry!
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Lizchan33

That's too bad... I'll take you off the list then

animeangelfish

Ok.

I'm nto saying thsi for sure...but in a photoshoot someone stepped on my costume's skirt and ripped it (yes it's not long..how they did...I have no clue)

but you may want to put a 'maybe' next to Kagura. I may find time to fix it, probably will...but we'll see

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Duo"Ok.

I'm nto saying thsi for sure...but in a photoshoot someone stepped on my costume's skirt and ripped it (yes it's not long..how they did...I have no clue)

but you may want to put a 'maybe' next to Kagura. I may find time to fix it, probably will...but we'll see

awwww v_v