im bringing 4 for the days and a fifth to walk around at nigt
i duno its totaly ur choice some people go in 1 others go in like 8
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

~~Loktera~~

I'm shooting for at least three different costumes with innumerable different changes through out the day.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Nina Star 9

if it is your first con, seriously do not worry about so many changes. if you want to do cosplay, then only bring one or two to get the feel for it before you dive in and do a ton of costumes with many changes throughout the day. i don't think it would be worth it to worry about changing all the time and miss out on the fun of your first convention.

phoenixphire24

It also depends on how much space you have. I am coming from Wisconsin, so I have limited luggage space since I have to have some "normal" clothes too. I'm carpooling and staying in a room with 3 other people which means limited closet space. The potential for things to get lost/broken also increases with more people in the room.  :?

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "AngelKawaii"I do not see the point in bringing 7 costumes. Personally I like to wear one for the whole day.

This year I am doing 2. I am going to be wearing a non-anime related kimono for one day, and Orihime for the other day. But I guess Fanimaid is 3...does it count as three? O.o

Is it Yukata or Kimono?
I'm curious cause so many people call Yukatas Kimonos v_v
I think I'll have to make that Yukata panel xDDD
It's a kimono. Got the long sleeve things and such. ^_^

hellangel

like everyone's saying, there's no set amount. the first year I went to con, I had only one cosplay. One year I had like 5 changes in ONE day- ...yeah, I'm NEVER doing that again ^^" Usually I average 3-4 cosplays or 2 main ones + a few spares.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Black Kawaii Kitty

:? I tend to bring more cosplays than I need so I end up with about 5 or so(at least 7 this year X_X), but it's good to bring a couple of extra costumes just in case you have a malfunction on a main one, or just something simple at night such as for the rave if you're nuts like me and want to be out in costume for the whole con   :D