Glow Sticks With Fanime Rave

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 05, 2007, 04:37:11 PM

DshadowSakura

Quote from: Tony on November 02, 2007, 08:46:43 PM
Seems like they're popular, so I'll see if we can't sell them through fanime for cheap. Like $1 for 2 sticks or something. Would that be good?
sounds like a plan! got my vote! solves the problem about ppl not sharing the glow sticks

XpHoBiaX

chanocular

Seems like they're popular, so I'll see if we can't sell them through fanime for cheap. Like $1 for 2 sticks or something. Would that be good?

seriously, that is indeed a good plan. that would mitigate the amount of people who ask to borrow my glowsticks  ::). Maybe have Fanime's logo screened on the glow sticks would be cool too and even have them added to those baggies that get handed out when we pick up our badges....sorry run-on sentence. Im excited. ;D

ranma12

Yeah i never get any so This year i am getting my own, Place like longs drugs right now has them on sale form halloween! right now my store sells them for 1$ and next week will be .75c! Dont only rely on fanime ^_-

chanocular

...im plenty stocked up for fanime's tiny rave/dance. but i will defintely bring extras for those poor otakus that cant afford glowsticks.  :D

XpHoBiaX

I am totally bringing some handmade glow poi and dancing glow rod.

I'm planning on buying lots of glow sticks too. Those thinks are so addictive!

Mister_E

Pfft, who needs Glow Sticks when you have a LIGHTSABER!!! Yeah if you were there would of seen me and my Obi-Wan Kenobi FX Lightsaber no problem! "Uh-Huh"
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

chanocular

hmmm..if it was saturday night then yes, I do remember that. o.0
i want blue laser sword =(

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

sunrise-oasis

if anyone is interested maybe I can try and get a Fiber optic hair strand. Not sure if people like them!!!

http://www.luminence.com/   (i think they are called Glowbys hair lights )

chanocular

uhm...that would be cool. it'll make the dance livelier. however, are you bringing it for yourself, or getting them from other people too? o.0 kinda confused.
yay...fanime is coming sooooooon!

sunrise-oasis

well i have to charge them..but Im not selling them.. I will either choose to sell them at fanime con since im modifying them
HAlf of them has dead batteries, broken fiber cables, (has an ugly bulb color besides red and orange..needs white and BLue and stuff (found them at daiso just a heads up, and they are running out quick) and im adding new bulbs that i once had back then...

I was planning to sell them at the art dealers room....since im going to add more than just a simple cheap effect (DOING Alot of hefty repairs but hey 1.50 of the acutaly price is'nt so bad...was hoping to sell them for 2.00 bucks. Either that or I will give them to my sister..*shes going to be incharge of my swap meet items I wanna sell.......

still

I will try and get as much as I can, but if your going to ask for the price, i don't know....But i can say its going to be (Much much) more cheaper than 4 dollars!!! (but above actual price slightly!!!)

also I only have 2 right now and planning to get some more ^_o!!!!

chanocular

sweet...so you are going to buy in bulk o.0?

flipstik

Thats a great idea [:

sunrise-oasis

yeah XD....but i need to change the bulbs....i mean..some came with standard straight colors but I need to change the bulb and make it more interesting XD!!!

Moondancer

To tired to read each and every post, but places like The Dollar Tree sells them in 2 packs for a buck, and the necklaces/braclets, like 3 each for a buck.

Maybe I should just buy $20 bucks worth and see who wants some.
No better way to make friends then giving things away.
Tried that at another con, but people just like to grab and dash *Laughs*

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: Moondancer on January 31, 2008, 07:31:26 PM
To tired to read each and every post, but places like The Dollar Tree sells them in 2 packs for a buck, and the necklaces/braclets, like 3 each for a buck.

note taken but then what does the DOllar tree have that no one else have??.wait are the dollar tree even going to be in the convention ???

Still, Im going to try and make something for the rave >_<! but for now I have VGL to worry about!

Moondancer

Quote from: sunrise-oasis on February 14, 2008, 07:02:01 PM
Quote from: Moondancer on January 31, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

note taken but then what does the DOllar tree have that no one else have??.wait are the dollar tree even going to be in the convention ???

Still, Im going to try and make something for the rave >_<! but for now I have VGL to worry about!
Eh? *Chuckles* Hmmm 50 or so random glow bracelets, necklaces and sticks to hand out....Why not, I bet I might get a few 'thank yous"

Baker!-!

Someone should cosplay as the RE 4 merchant and sell rave glow herbs i mean sticks
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

flipstik

I'll definately be bringing a lot of my lights and such, so if you see me ask me for a lightshow. :D