Crossplayers & Crossdressers Gathering

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 05, 2007, 07:31:09 PM

Sora

4pm on Saturday? I was thinking of attending this gathering, but I have the KH one to attend.
"Don't give me any orders."

localuvr

I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

LemonBubbles

Now let's see... I'm a girl dressing up as a guy who is dressing up as a girl. I'm not really sure if counts a crossplaying. ^^;

KamijoIsLove

I was just thinking that, LemonBubbles. =3 My friend and I are doing the same~!

Who are you going as? =O

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Edward Elric on May 14, 2008, 11:27:04 AM
4pm on Saturday? I was thinking of attending this gathering, but I have the KH one to attend.
We'll be meeting in the same area as KH. We should be able to share the same space, since there's not THAT many KH Cosplayers. I mean that area by the fountain is PLENTY big. Thus if you are a KH Crossplayer, you can SWITCH BETWEEN the groups ^_^

Dancing Lanza

http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Ayanami Rei First Child

If you are someone like Bridget who is an ACTUAL Character....then that would be it.

If you were just crossdressing in that bizzare function....I have no idea.

The NEW time will be at 4:30pm, because that's when the official list says the time will be. Although I'll still probably get there at 4pm just to be safe...

Sora

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on May 17, 2008, 10:26:25 AM
Quote from: Edward Elric on May 14, 2008, 11:27:04 AM
We'll be meeting in the same area as KH. We should be able to share the same space, since there's not THAT many KH Cosplayers. I mean that area by the fountain is PLENTY big. Thus if you are a KH Crossplayer, you can SWITCH BETWEEN the groups ^_^

I could do that. :) I'll give it a shot and show up for both if I can.
"Don't give me any orders."

Akila_Ishtar

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I can convince my friend to come down with me. I'm going as Malik Ishtar from Yuugiou and she'll be Otogi Ryuuji.  It's my first time crossplaying (or cosplaying in general!) so I must admit, I'm a little nervous. ~.~ I had to pick a character that required hardly any sewing... >>;; XD;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well it seems as if the gathering this year was a failure. I didn't really see anyone there....unless people gathered at the old time of 4pm, or earlier >.<

Next time I'm making damn sure I can get ready on time, and get there early. Not to mention get the gathering on the official list earlier, and advertise more...

bahamutknightzero

Aww, that is too bad that the gathering was a failure. I'm sure that next year will be a better turn out.

Nightroad

Yeah I was there at 4 and was sad that no one was there!!! Maybe next year we can pull it togther!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Nightroad on May 31, 2008, 09:54:31 AM
Yeah I was there at 4 and was sad that no one was there!!! Maybe next year we can pull it togther!
Well I ran late, and I checked it to 4:30pm to make the time given to me by the official gathering time on the official gathering list.

Next time I'm setting this up earlier...

Nightroad

Also maybe have a sign that people can go to? This way we can find eachother since we'll all be from different anime and manga.

localuvr

Quote from: Nightroad on May 31, 2008, 03:01:25 PM
Also maybe have a sign that people can go to? This way we can find eachother since we'll all be from different anime and manga.
yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I was there from, like, 4 to 5, looking for it, but, couldn't find anyone. any luck with the others?
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

PinkHairSasuke

Aww man! Someone is already down for Tenten dang it! Now I need a new female character!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 07, 2008, 10:50:15 AM
Aww man! Someone is already down for Tenten dang it! Now I need a new female character!
You should just do Sasuke as a maid or something! That would not only be funny, but totally awesome!!

Or you could do TenTen as well, nobody is saying we all have to be different. I mean I wouldn't be bothered if a guy came wearing the same dress as me ^^;

iKuraudo

I will be here totally for the 09 gathering. ^-^
I am just trying to figure it out. :3

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well that'll be awesome! I'm going to look forward to having you there and getting my picture taken with you ^_^V

Nightroad

YAY!!! '09 gathering!!! I'll be there!  ;D

Will we be able to get it to work this time? Last year I was out there waiting and couldn't find anyone!!! ???