Crossplayers & Crossdressers Gathering

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 05, 2007, 07:31:09 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"I wonder if I could attend in my maid outfit ^^;;
}
If you are male..then it counts as crossdressing at least. Therefore if you are male you can come in your maid outfit ^^

Well I still need to see about getting some alterations done to allow room for a bust...not to mention allow me to zip the damn thing up all the way >.<

BrightHeart76

I'm a chick.  I'm dressing as Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi who is legally a guy, but dresses as a girl half the time.  The outfit is a "guy" Nuriko Outfit.  Do I get to go?  Please say yes, I would SO love to have an actual gathering to go to.   :lol:
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Ayanami Rei First Child

A guy dressed as Nuriko wearing men's clothing? That doesn't count at all!! I mean you could do some Bishie gathering with it...but not be a part of my gathering...except as a spectator. Sorry man, you'll have to give me SOMETHING to work with ^^;;

Eheroofjustice

I'll be there ayanami rei. u know I am going to have my crossplay costume. idk who to crossplay. I have 2 of the cute ones and I am having a hard time deciding which ones. either Bridget's cosplay or the new one I'm getting from Rikku.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well since you only have two...why not bring them BOTH? That's what I'm planning on doing with my pink ninja outfit <.<;

BrightHeart76

OK...that was a bit harsh.  And if you will please read the beggining of my post again I am NOT A GUY!  I am a chick, a girl, a woman.  Sorry I don't meet your criteria  I'm sure I can find something else to do.   :x
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eheroofjustice

might as well bring both, but I have to wear one to the gathering.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"A guy dressed as Nuriko wearing men's clothing? That doesn't count at all!! I mean you could do some Bishie gathering with it...but not be a part of my gathering...except as a spectator. Sorry man, you'll have to give me SOMETHING to work with ^^;;

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"I'm a chick. I'm dressing as Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi who is legally a guy, but dresses as a girl half the time. The outfit is a "guy" Nuriko Outfit. Do I get to go? Please say yes, I would SO love to have an actual gathering to go to.

You REALLY need to start reading posts thuroughly before you open your mouth.

And you could have been a little politer.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

I somehow misread that! Geeze...OBVIOUSLY I was in the wrong, and you should have pointed that out nicely. By the very definition of this thread you would be fine, I just somehow thought you were a guy...I must have missed you saying you were a girl when I was scanning the topic >.<

Ayanami Rei First Child

Remember to support efforts for the Black and White ball, ESPECIALLY those of us who's costumes would be appropriate attire ^_^

BunofGovt

5 on Saturday?  Since I only crossplay (all males), if I'm at the convention center then I'd like to stop by.  Not sure who I'll be at that time of the day, though.  I'm still working on a One Piece cosplay so maybe that.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

SweetNiar

heh...i can never go to that ball...all of my costumes are bright colors.  Though last year my costume did have white ^_^

Ayanami Rei First Child

First person...I'll put you down for random crossplay

2nd person....you never know. I heard they'll settle for casual dress. It's good to post there, even if you're just benefitting those of us who are passionate to go ^^;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm.....perhaps when we're all in our "costumes" we could go out to eat somewhere and freak out the locals? :twisted:

Crazy_Saiko

i'm going to cross play as Ritsuka from Loveless -^^-
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Glitch

I would love to go in my "generic tentacle victim" cosplay,(me being a guy in a fuku dress) but I've given up on making that goddam tentacle monster.

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

I'm going to be TenTen and some random Lolita girl
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

Ayanami Rei First Child

Perhaps you could just have a tentacle wraped around your body or something?O.o;

Well I'll update the front page and I wish you all luck with your costumes ^_^V

Eheroofjustice

so he's going in a fuku dress eh? I was thinking of cosplaying Vita chan in casual clothing. maybe. she wears a black skirt.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Sure. That sounds perfect. Although I thought you were going as that one chick who has that hammer...